Ding In Front Side of Bike

Thread: Ding In Front Side of Bike

Ding In Front Side of Bike

While washing my F6B (red), I noticed that a small section (about 1/4" across) had been gouged out of the black vinyl that runs from the front of the bike and across the engine section. I am guessing a rock was the culprit. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to fill and finish this gouge? Any ideas will be appreciated. Thank you.

Have a pic?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by indadman View Post
    While washing my F6B (red), I noticed that a small section (about 1/4" across) had been gouged out of the black vinyl that runs from the front of the bike and across the engine section. I am guessing a rock was the culprit. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to fill and finish this gouge? Any ideas will be appreciated. Thank you.
    How noticeable is it? I personally wouldn't worry about it, but if you are, any body shop can fix anything, but you would probably have to paint it then, then any gravel dings will be even more noticeable. I consider any road rash on my bike as well deserved battle scars. I like to keep my bike as nice as possible, but don't fret over it. Or, if you do paint it, add a fenda extenda.