Took delivery of my bike on the 19th of April. Between riding and equipping my bike with aftermarket and "home brewed" accessories it's been a busy and most pleasurable three months. Finally reached the point where my bike is almost at the "peak of perfection" regarding comfort/functional modifications. Completing the mods, IMHO, is as much fun as riding. Thanks to the array/selection of some first class components, the bikes comfort is top notch. The list of what has been acquired is long but worth mentioning. Starting with the Center Stand which is the most oft used and appreciated addition to my Basic Model. Having the bike in a vertical and level position makes modifications/maintenance a breeze. Adding the OEM Tall Windshield, OEM Back Rest, Grip Puppies, 12 Volt Receptacle , Aluminum Go Cruise, Egro II Highway Pegs, Home Brewed Side Stand Pad, Luggage Rack, Passenger Peg Hole Covers, Spare OEM wheel with CT and reusing my "strap on" Cruiser Bag, the bike has taken on a appealing appearance. I have received numerous compliments on the 6. The bike is a rare item where I live, as I have yet to see another F6B at local bike gatherings and 4k miles of riding.

How do you describe a bike like ours? Where do you start? Comfort! Agility! Power! Appearance! Quality OEM Accessories! Fuel Mileage etc. etc. Aside from the "sore issue" of "soft paint" Honda has again produced a remarkable machine which sets a standard hard to match. I would think only those who have previously owned GL1800 Goldwings can make a true comparison. What other bike even comes close?

Time to start racking up the miles and simply enjoy what Honda has offered

Ride Safe

Bob