Rivco is making me not happy

Thread: Rivco is making me not happy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    IT'S CLEVER and I like it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    At $399.00 I don't think I would be willing to chum up a second pile of cash, I thought the first time it was a bit over the top. Plus I already had both backers bolted on the 6 on adhesive strips and they were perfect so if all I had to do was remove the outer swing out pegs that was easier.....

I had a similar issue with a part I ordered from Revzilla. They started with asking me to send them back the damaged part and then they would send the new part. I Kindly asked via email and told them if I didnt get the damaged item back to them I OK'd them to charge my card for the new part. They were good with that and so was I.

I had a damaged (bent) receiver with my add on trailer hitch. I contacted them by email including a picture of the bent part and they sent me a new one, Great customer service!!!!!

That was nice of them

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaRider View Post
    I had a similar issue with a part I ordered from Revzilla. They started with asking me to send them back the damaged part and then they would send the new part. I Kindly asked via email and told them if I didnt get the damaged item back to them I OK'd them to charge my card for the new part. They were good with that and so was I.
    But I am only sending back 1/2 of the order and the big pieces(the backer plates) are still on the 6 so maybe they wouldn't have a clue what to charge me.