2015 F6B blue paint - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 F6B blue paint

My F6B blue is just fine. I have thoroughly inspected the finish and it is a quality coat.
    Ride safe,

Hi Everyone,
    I think I have decided to go with a 2013 leftover and save myself $8000. I will have it bike wrapped or repainted if the need arises. Thanks for all your advice. I am looking forward to putting miles on the F6B. I am coming off of a Yamaha Stratoliner Deluxe, and I must admit the F6B is so much smoother. I was hooked with one test ride.
    Ride Safe

Another Blue

Just chiming in to say I rode my Blue to Arkansas and back to Dallas. Bike was covered in bugs,sand and pollen (from all the rain). Washed it and waxed as I have with every bike I've owned. It looked brand new again. No paint on the rags and no extreme swirls.

Had it not been for the threads about issues with the earlier models, I wouldn't have known anything was amiss.

I also have to say the F6B is an incredible bike. I've never enjoyed riding a motorcycle on a trip more than I did this one. Awesome bike!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverliner View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I think I have decided to go with a 2013 leftover and save myself $8000. I will have it bike wrapped or repainted if the need arises. Thanks for all your advice. I am looking forward to putting miles on the F6B. I am coming off of a Yamaha Stratoliner Deluxe, and I must admit the F6B is so much smoother. I was hooked with one test ride.
    Ride Safe
    Good choice; I wish I woulda been that smart