After a few weeks of ownership - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After a few weeks of ownership

The biggest issue with the rockets was the recall on the tires. They would wear out from the inside out.
    Matt Russell
    First Officer
    SCRC Chapter 189
    Orangeburg SC

I had a HD Fatboy which I thought that I loved. (I still do but it is totaled)
    I now test ride Harley's and other bikes once a week for a few hours. I can't find anything I would rather have than the F6B.

I test rode a F6B and I knew that I had to have one. I have owned the F6B for almost 2 months now and love it more every time I ride it. I have become completely obsessed with it.

2 month = 4,000 miles at this rate I will have 24,000 miles in the first year / it took 5 years to rack up 24,000 miles on the HD Fatboy.

I try to never leave home without my F6B.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by flat6bagger View Post

Funny that the writers would come up with that name and Honda apparently has never openly said that is what it stood for.
    I don't mean to burst your bubble... but Honda has indeed openly stated that F6B = Flat 6 Bagger.

The Honda executives called it this when they introduced the bike to the press. Still a cool name tho!

Also in Japan the Valkyrie is marketed as the F6C... which I take to mean a "flat 6 cruiser"....

I happen to like the F6C and F6B names better !!! m Just my $.02

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    I don't mean to burst your bubble... but Honda has indeed openly stated that F6B = Flat 6 Bagger.

The Honda executives called it this when they introduced the bike to the press. Still a cool name tho!
    That's a fact. Amazing that a Honda dealer didn't know that, but then again, the lack of knowledge at most dealers regarding anything Goldwing related is staggering. Most of them graduated from MSU (Making $hit Up).

Well that about figures that it was already called that by Honda.
    As I said,I never knew because I never looked at one or read about one until I went to buy mine.
    Shows how much information the dealers actually know about the products they are selling.