Matte Grey
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Matte Grey

shooter

Matte Grey

B sighting!! Thought I was the only one around. Got off work and stopped for gas. Here comes a new matte grey B. Stopped at the red light 50 ft from me. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but that Grey isn't for me. That's just me guys. If you like it then its great. I was happy to see the guy. Don't know who it was but its a small town. I'll see him again. Only about 2500 people in my town.

I'm a matte grey'r. No offense taken here. Occasionally, I get negative comments on my car color choice too.

Attachment 13716

shooter
    OK if that works for you then I'm proud for ya. I'm a live and let live guy. Love the car man. That grey is looking better all the time.

Actually Matte Silver

But you can call it gray if you like, what I didn't like was the lack of chrome on the Matte silver deluxe I was interested in buying but the dealer had a new F6b with chrome pipes from previous year brand new and said he would put the chrome exhaust on my Deluxe. When that was done everyone said, the matte silver should have had the chrome all along. The Black one the chrome came off of just was beautiful with the black exhaust on it. Everyone at the dealership thought it was great and I will have to admit the black bike looked stunning with the black pipes. So I corrected two wrongs, I was happy cause my matte silver deluxe looked great with the chrome and they were happy with the black bike having the black exhaust. I will bet that black one didn't sit there long for sale after those pipes got put on.

Chrome causes shrinking reproductive organs and feelings of loneliness with thoughts of kicking cats followed by bouts of poopy pants. Please be aware of the danger signs when buying or installing chrome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Chrome causes shrinking reproductive organs and feelings of loneliness with thoughts of kicking cats followed by bouts of poopy pants. Please be aware of the danger signs when buying or installing chrome.

shooter
    Yikes!!!! I'm in trouble.

I have all the chrome I need on the Electra Glide.

You forgot about black chrome turning reproductive organs black.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!