New to site don't let this happen to you - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to site don't let this happen to you

Quote Originally Posted by SmallPasture View Post
    LOL seems no matter where you go even on a motorcycle forum you can't get away from the grammar police.

Quote Originally Posted by jkelley View Post
    LOL seems no matter where you go even on a motorcycle forum you can't get away from the grammar police.
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

USxl

Maybe I will see another F6B in the wild. (I have yet to see one on the road)

I live in St Louis also and I paid $13600.00 out the door at Big St Charles.

I live in Ofallon, Mo and ride downtown everyday for work. (Maybe I will see you)

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Usxl299 View Post
    I had a 2013 red delux and the wife has a 2013 nc700x ( dirt bike with turn signals). Because according to her the f6 is to big and has to much power so we started riding this year and she says I don't like the 700 when it's windy it seems to go all over the place on the road now this is part where we can learn a lesson like a stupid ass I opened my mouth and said why don't you try riding a real bike like the f6 so she got on the f6 and now I am the proud owner of a nc700x she is not giving it back after careful thought and several days of mourning I figured I would do what any smart man would do argue with her and try to get it back that will never work I could divorce her to expensive and I wouldn't know what to do without her so I took my last option called the Honda dealer they had a 2013 black f6 still in the crate so I will get my new black f6 on Wednesday so to all of you who have a wife that rides take it from me watch what you say and save yourself 13,600$
    Welcome aboard USX... and very funny story!

Quote Originally Posted by Ixol Phaane View Post

btw - punctuation is your friend. Just sayin'.
    +1

It may be shocking to some... but we are, at least a little, judged by how we communicate. Speaking and writing CLEARLY is always a good tip.

This is almost my story. I had a NC700x then bought the F6B, yeah hon.. I'll ride the Nc700 around the city and save the F6b for trips..you know the rest of the story.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt