Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
1 ) Brits , whose Imperial thievery appetite became the norm . Needed OIL made American Corporations wearing their boots so well.

2 ) Obama was a good , intelligent businessman , so I could invite him for a dinner to make a deal . That move could prevent growing terrorism , which you don't know , how to deal with anymore. And I wouldn't sent young boys for suicidal war , which didn't benefit my country at all . Did you know , that OBL was on CIA payroll anyway ? This is also a history .

3 ) To best of my knowledge I will answer to all your questions . Please continue ....
Les:
Please be more specific.
What year are you calling "when the world was right and then wrongs started happening?"

Okay, your plan starts with abdicating our alliances for protection using US manpower and money. Is that correct? No no more global police force.
After that I'm not sure where you are going. Please elaborate.

Also, inviting a "community organizer" (Obama is NOT not an intelligent businessman - no empirical evidence) to dinner is not a foreign policy...please do better than that.
And yes, OBL's movement in so far as it supported the war against Russia was financed by CIA - in spite of LtCol North's warnings in the early 80s.