UFO's over the lake.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UFO's over the lake.

UFO's over the lake.

Out with friends yesterday on Lake Conroe and snapped this pic of some UFO's.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I want to Believe, BTW, did I mention my f6b gets 87 mpg and wheelies in 2nd gear?
    ss^,
    Ken

Is it not easier to believe in alien life than to believe in God?

Who said God never created life on more than one planet?

If you understood how VAST the universe REALLY is, you would easily believe in aliens.

Are those UFO's in the pictures? Maybe

Just use your imagination and you'll see all angels in heaven .... and UFO too .

They are here to get a few F6b's to take home

It's amazing what a few drops of water spray on a camera lens will do.

Wasn't water on the lens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

UFO's ??? I just saw them also!

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Is it not easier to believe in alien life than to believe in God?

Who said God never created life on more than one planet?

If you understood how VAST the universe REALLY is, you would easily believe in aliens.

Are those UFO's in the pictures? Maybe
    WAY OFF MOTORCYCLE STUFF, BUT - I was leaving my work shop, Saturday evening, close to Northfield, MN, it sets on about 5 acres. I walked out to the truck and noticed what I thought was a close star. It was not. I could go on, but I am not trying to convince anyone. There is a whole story. I also had my buddy, a machinist, come out and look. He could not believe it. So, in the house on the property, I rent out, is a younger guy who is level headed, a chef, not a drinker or druggie. I asked him to look up. He was speechless. We called 911...3 times as more UFO's showed up. They move blindingly fast when they would move, do incredible maneuvers and cross about 100 mile path in a split second. After 40 minutes or so, our necks got tired and we were dumbfounded. The police said it wasn't an emergency. I wish they would have landed on the property. I'm sure the government would want to know all about it. There is a lot more to this story. If there is anyone wanting to call me about it, feel free. I don't know what else to do. I did look it up on one of the sites that did not look bogus, and found the same exact descriptions to the whole event we saw, only covering the past couple of decades and in completely different parts of the world. Undoubtedly, they do have real "stealth", compared to what would be considered Stone Age technology. Much like rain forest Tribes on earth, the UFO's may not want to disturbed our way of life, and just observe. It did look like surveying was being done. If anything, I much a disbeliever of most things until proven, I cannot deny what we saw.

Who am I to doubt you, Surebet. It would be a small and dull existence if we closed our minds to POSSIBILITIES.

Anybody seen a crop circle?

Quote Originally Posted by 1surebet View Post
    WAY OFF MOTORCYCLE STUFF, BUT - I was leaving my work shop, Saturday evening, close to Northfield, MN, it sets on about 5 acres. I walked out to the truck and noticed what I thought was a close star. It was not. I could go on, but I am not trying to convince anyone. There is a whole story. I also had my buddy, a machinist, come out and look. He could not believe it. So, in the house on the property, I rent out, is a younger guy who is level headed, a chef, not a drinker or druggie. I asked him to look up. He was speechless. We called 911...3 times as more UFO's showed up. They move blindingly fast when they would move, do incredible maneuvers and cross about 100 mile path in a split second. After 40 minutes or so, our necks got tired and we were dumbfounded. The police said it wasn't an emergency. I wish they would have landed on the property. I'm sure the government would want to know all about it. There is a lot more to this story. If there is anyone wanting to call me about it, feel free. I don't know what else to do. I did look it up on one of the sites that did not look bogus, and found the same exact descriptions to the whole event we saw, only covering the past couple of decades and in completely different parts of the world. Undoubtedly, they do have real "stealth", compared to what would be considered Stone Age technology. Much like rain forest Tribes on earth, the UFO's may not want to disturbed our way of life, and just observe. It did look like surveying was being done. If anything, I much a disbeliever of most things until proven, I cannot deny what we saw.
    If you go to the MUFON website, they have a place to report and track UFO sightings, there is also a sightings map where you can check out reports in your area or track the flight path these objects are taking. Google Paul Heller, Robert Salas, Edgar Mitchell, Disclosure Project/UFO if you want to have your paradigms rocked. Personally, I'm still trying to figure out how to get the f6b to run on Element 115 or at least unleaded Vril.
    ss^,
    Ken