Arsenal of Democracy - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal of Democracy

5 ) I'm still thinking about "building # 7" , when nobody was able to put "the big stick" to support its structure ... and another as well . Where were you and what did you do ... to prevent ( not so mysterious ) collapse ?

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    5 ) I'm still thinking about "building # 7" , when nobody was able to put "the big stick" to support its structure ... and another as well . Where were you and what did you do ... to prevent ( not so mysterious ) collapse ?
    Les - you lost me here.....I'm not understanding the reference to "building #7."
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

It's a reference to government inside work on 9/11. Some folks have vivid imaginations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    It's a reference to government inside work on 9/11. Some folks have vivid imaginations.
    Copy. Thank you.

Context Les - let's get it right: the "big stick" is a deterrent, not a construction component to support that which has been damaged. If our politicians were doing their job, nothing would have been damaged in the first place.

And to answer your question: on 9/11, I was the executive officer of a Wing Support Squadron and we immediately began preparations for deployment to carry a "big stick" into al quaeda's backyard.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD

Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Les - you lost me here.....I'm not understanding the reference to "building #7."
    Do you remember the day of 09/11/2011 ?
    I did and it was the day , when I recognized all aspects of magnified FEAR and ANGER .
    Then , we began to think , asking : WHY IT HAPPENED ? Did we deserve it , or not ?
    Nobody should die in such a circumstances , but it also proved , that theory of
    "waiving big stick to scare others" happened to be not so smart . Those , who love
    the history and understand human nature , can stimulate their analysis even farther .

Beside , I'm still thinking , why "building # 7" collapsed and who was behind it ?
    Most knows the answer , because was confirmed with engineers and scientists already.

Again - I still believe in power of "extended hand" much more , than any aggression against each other .
    All those cocky , or cowboys style attitudes should diminish long time ago and doing so , it could attract
    more friends and followers around the world . We are not alone and we are not entitled to poses all natural resources . They belong to others and these people are NOT worse than you or me . They have families too .

Beside , my question still remain valid : "Who start the fire" ?
    Is there any of you , who make attempts to extinguish that fire ?

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind".
    Mahatma Gandhi

Do you remember the day of 09/11/2011 ?
    I did and it was the day , when I recognized all aspects of magnified FEAR and ANGER .
    Then , we began to think , asking : WHY IT HAPPENED ? Did we deserve it , or not ?
    Again - I still believe in power of "extended hand" much more , than any aggression against each other .
    All those cocky , or cowboys style attitudes should diminish long time ago and doing so , it could attract
    more friends and followers around the world . We are not alone and we are not entitled to poses all natural resources . They belong to others and these people are NOT worse than you or me . They have families too .

Beside , my question still remain valid : "Who start the fire" ?
    Is there any of you , who make attempts to extinguish that fire ?

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind".
    Mahatma Gandhi
    To answer your question:
    "Who started the fire?" is determined by at what point in history you say "go."

Les - so what is your "foreign policy"? Let's say Obama just made you Secretary of State.
    How are you going to implement all your hypotheses?
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD

Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    To answer your question:
    "Who started the fire?" is determined by at what point in history you say "go."

Les - so what is your "foreign policy"? Let's say Obama just made you Secretary of State.
    How are you going to implement all your hypotheses?
    1 ) Brits , whose Imperial thievery appetite became the norm . Needed OIL made American Corporations wearing their boots so well.

2 ) Obama was a good , intelligent businessman , so I could invite him for a dinner to make a deal . That move could prevent growing terrorism , which you don't know , how to deal with anymore. And I wouldn't sent young boys for suicidal war , which didn't benefit my country at all . Did you know , that OBL was on CIA payroll anyway ? This is also a history .

3 ) To best of my knowledge I will answer to all your questions . Please continue ....

send young boys to war???

To my knowledge, the U.S. has a voluntary Army. Nobody got "sent" that wasn't aware of what they were doing. Myself and my son are both Military vets who "volunteered" and don't regret it, unlike some in the White House that never enlisted.

Quote Originally Posted by jm21ddd15 View Post
    To my knowledge, the U.S. has a voluntary Army. Nobody got "sent" that wasn't aware of what they were doing. Myself and my son are both Military vets who "volunteered" and don't regret it, unlike some in the White House that never enlisted.
    Thank you and your son for your service.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD

Ambrose Bierce

1 ) Brits , whose Imperial thievery appetite became the norm . Needed OIL made American Corporations wearing their boots so well.

2 ) Obama was a good , intelligent businessman , so I could invite him for a dinner to make a deal . That move could prevent growing terrorism , which you don't know , how to deal with anymore. And I wouldn't sent young boys for suicidal war , which didn't benefit my country at all . Did you know , that OBL was on CIA payroll anyway ? This is also a history .

3 ) To best of my knowledge I will answer to all your questions . Please continue ....
    Les:
    Please be more specific.
    What year are you calling "when the world was right and then wrongs started happening?"

Okay, your plan starts with abdicating our alliances for protection using US manpower and money. Is that correct? No no more global police force.
    After that I'm not sure where you are going. Please elaborate.

Also, inviting a "community organizer" (Obama is NOT not an intelligent businessman - no empirical evidence) to dinner is not a foreign policy...please do better than that.
    And yes, OBL's movement in so far as it supported the war against Russia was financed by CIA - in spite of LtCol North's warnings in the early 80s.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD

Ambrose Bierce