Arsenal of Democracy - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal of Democracy

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    So Limoles is one to assume with all the links you have provided you believe that the U.S. is and has been the only country to currently commit atrocities against others or throughout its history? Or is it your way justifying your myopic, lopsided view of this country?
    Man's inhumanity to man has been going on since he climbed down from the trees and walked across Africa, it is only in the 20th century humans have developed the ability to wipe out all life on earth with the push of a button. The U.S. helped stop a world war with this knowledge and has never used it again. Now in your self moralistic views opine nothing other than web links which as everyone knows "everything on the web is 100% true and must be believed as the gospel"
    I challenge you to write a subjective paper expressing your reasons why the U.S. is not the greatest country in the world and who you feel is.
    Is the U.S perfect? NO, but show me one that is or even comes close to its compassion, giving nature and over all respect for human life and dignity for all.

Respectfully,
    Larry Royal
    Damn right, Larry. And thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Is the U.S perfect? NO, but show me one that is or even comes close to its compassion, giving nature and over all respect for human life and dignity for all.
    That's easy.
    Just look to your northern border.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    I have watched this infidel for months. I'm convinced he is a card carrying communist and I urge you guys to quit responding to him and never acknowledge his existence again.
    I thought the USA was the most tolerant and compassionate and respectful country in the world?
    Isn't freedom of speech something to cherish?
    You guys can all put Les on your blocked list if you don't want to see his posts.
    BTW, are card carrying Commies still a threat to the USA?

We are and yes it is. Are you implying we are asking to shut up the anti-American fool? We aren't. Being a moron, a disrespectful boob, an ignoramus, pissing on the flag, insulting your neighbor are all guaranteed as well. Some can't handle the ball being hit back at them harder than they hit it. To prove a fool just keep their gums flapping.

Pretty sure he is ignored by plenty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    That's easy.
    Just look to your northern border.
    Agreed. But has Canada spent the enormity of tax payer dollars to guarantee the statement by Larry? Not even close.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I thought the USA was the most tolerant and compassionate and respectful country in the world?
    You guys can all put Les on your blocked list if you don't want to see his posts.
    This isn't about his freedom of speech. This is about his audience. If you look at the demographics here, you will find a fair concentration of folks who take their nationalism pretty seriously. It is a known factor, to both of you. It is needling at its most inane, since there is zero chance he will make a well-received point. Again, he knows this. Same deal with the guns. Most everyone on this forum is very pro-gun, and most avail themselves to the extent they can. Since this is known, why not needle away? The reaction to either can be, and was, anticipated. To me these threads are like car wrecks, in that I don't really want to see but I cannot help looking. Perhaps I actually do want to see.... He feels folks are being led around by our noses by some kind of propaganda machine. The feeling is mutual.

I have no intention of blocking anyone over these things. Frankly, I do enjoy some of what he says, and there are obviously many other active threads on this forum.

shooter
    Bird I only tolerate you because you do have a good thought once in a while. And you can agree to disagree. But let's be real , your economy is dependent on the US. And you guys still bow to the queen. You ride our coattails and then you trash us. No one likes us but they all want to be us. I'll just leave you with one thought. Without us your country can't survive. The world couldnt survive without our economy and our food. Us? We don't need anyone. We can make our own way. Other than South America , we are the only country that can feed itself. So pat yourself on the back while you eat our food and spend our money and enjoy our protection.

shooter
    We are tolerant and compassionate to a fault. We need more Ronald Reagans to run this country. Unfortunately our leaders are Wussies. However we still manage to get the job done in spite of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    I'm not better , than anybody else , but if you tell me , how to explain presence and mission of American "heroes" in those Middle East locations , I'll try to continue and find the proper motives of counterpart's naive thinking ? Don't tell me , that thoughtlessly repeated "merits" and past involvement in WWII gave them that "privilege" of justifying pre-empty wars . It's rather indicating , you are the victim of domestic propaganda , which is nothing but agitation for beating drums of ( another ) war .

You probably missed that Congressional Hearing :

"US Army General Wesley Clark in August of 2001, said : We are reminded that many wars and major military theater operations are planned years or sometimes even decades in advance and that the excuses to justify them are likely fabricated. In this short speech that General Clark gave more than 10 years ago, he stated that the US had already planned to invade Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Somalia, Sudan, Libya and Iran. We already know that Iraq has fallen, that Libya has been taken out, that there is a brutal ongoing war in Syria and in the Sudan now, that there has been ongoing war in Somalia since 2009, and that war in Iran now seems inevitable. Furthermore, a quick look at the map below shows that the only two countries important to the control of oil transport routes in the Red Sea, the Persian Gulf and the Mediterranean Sea not on Wesley Clark’s 2001 list are Egypt, a country in which the Arab Spring originated and former President Mubarak has already been ousted, and Saudi Arabia, a long-time standing US ally. But could there possibly be another much more important commodity than oil that is really the driving force behind these interventions? Upon deeper investigation, it also seems highly likely that the Western global banking cartel has been involved in some capacity in the industrial-military complex planning of these invasions and government overthrows in Africa and the Middle East due to the peculiarly timed nature of these events".

So , what's missing now ? Follow the continuous fabrications for Iran' occupation . The only problem of temporary upholding it is NO EVIDENCE of any endangerment , which could affect "your freedom" .
    You profess to having an open mind and claim to be a logical thinker... but yet your mind is closed to anything that goes against your *feelings*. And that's fine, but I wouldn't claim to have an understanding until you can see both sides of the argument. I'm sure you think you see all aspects and angles and motivations, but being so narrowly focused on one viewpoint makes it clear that you don't.

Further, let's be honest and say that your opinions are driven by your feelings, not actual facts or conditions. And your feelings are driven by pseudo-journalistic articles, out of context quotes, and inflamatory pictures. This is no longer a discussion using reason and rationality; this is a release of deep seated FEELINGS within you. Do you even recognize that?

No, no, no Bird. You clearly don't understand the USA

The folks who stand on the soapbox and loudly proclaim to have tolerance, compassion, and respect enjoy the status of being LABELLED as such... but when it comes time to practice those virtues, they'll have no part of it. The funny thing is folks like this fail to recognize their own hyprocrisy.

Joking aside, the silliness of the low-IQ and the nutjob crowds does get old; such is the price paid by free nations eh.

It's big business today to make people feel guilty for being an American. You must be a bigot or a racist or any other multitude of names if you take pride in America and the good she has done for the world. I won't stand for it.....sorry if that upsets someone.

EDIT..........just to add, 6 KILLER US Marines are missing as well as their helicopter in Nepal. I think they were there rounding up Nepalese to put in internment camps to be sold later as slaves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver