Arsenal of Democracy - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal of Democracy

WORLD WIDE response to the 2015 Nepal earthquake

Now is no need for damage control .
    Today all world is alerted and willing to help .
    It's a different mission , called HUMANITARIAN .

Thanks to another countries , incl. USA - these people will receive NECESSARY help :

Bangladesh
    China
    India
    Algeria
    Australia
    Austria
    Azerbaijan
    Belgium
    Bhutan
    Brazil
    Brunei
    Bulgaria
    Canada
    Colombia
    Czech Republic
    Denmark
    Egypt
    Estonia
    Finland
    France
    Germany
    Greece
    Hong Kong
    Indonesia
    Iran
    Ireland
    Israel
    Italy
    Japan
    South Korea
    Kuwait
    Latvia
    Lithuania
    Malaysia
    Mexico
    Monaco
    Netherlands
    New Zealand
    Norway
    Pakistan
    Palestine
    Philippines
    Poland
    Qatar
    Romania
    Russia
    Serbia
    Singapore
    Slovenia
    Spain
    South Africa
    Sri Lanka
    Switzerland
    Sweden
    Taiwan
    Thailand
    Tunisia
    Turkey
    United Arab Emirates
    United Kingdom
    United States
    Vatican City
    Venezuela
    Vietnam

Hopefully American helicopter will be found ...

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    Now is no need for damage control .
    Today all world is alerted and willing to help .
    It's a different mission , called HUMANITARIAN .

Thanks to another countries , incl. USA - these people will receive NECESSARY help :

Bangladesh
    China
    India

Venezuela
    Vietnam

Hopefully American helicopter will be found ...
    Dang. I assume you can/will provide references listing the donated time, food, water, clothing, tents, manpower, helicopters, etc from Serbia, Latvia and Tunisia. In the face of actual US casualties this is the best you can do? Yeah, hopefully the American helicopter will be found, along with the Marines and the two Nepalese they were evacuating to safety. Based solely on your presentation here, and earlier comments, I personally doubt your sincerity. Palestine? Lemme see the links.

Despite historically documented sufferings , massive carpet bombings , napalm burnings and another barbaric methods of killings , Vietnam is one of those countries , which recovered already and proudly helping another people . I think , it's their nature . It's a different character of nation and its people .

Yes you are right, those communists were horrible there, beheading, mutilations, murder. Glad the US stepped in to stop that sickness. But diplomats thought they knew how to fight a war and look what happened.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Once again, Ace. Links. Evidence. Please provide links indicating the participation in Nepal of Serbia, Latvia, Tunisia, and Palestine. If you cannot, please preserve what credibility to have left and admit it. Save the rhetoric and send the links.

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Yes you are right, those communists were horrible there, beheading, mutilations, murder. Glad the US stepped in to stop that sickness. But diplomats thought they knew how to fight a war and look what happened.
    Why am I so incensed by all this? Relatives I never knew because of WWII, Nam? My family lost no one in Korea, though my dad built bridges there. Why can I not let this pass?

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    About 15 tears ago ( or so ) , Atlantic City was hosting Convention of American Red Cross Nurses . I was in charge of driving one of the leading Nurse , who served in Vietnam about 3 years . We were talking about misery of war and wasted human life . Not being sure about numbers of casualties , I asked her :
    - Could you refresh my memory and provide the toll of killed and wounded Americans ? There were 58,000 of deaths and 75,000 disabled , or vice versa ?
    After prolonged silence , she answered : YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH ? .... NOBODY CAME BACK ALIVE !!!!!

I'm pretty sure , you will never understand , what kind of message was delivered to my contemplations .
    Ironically , on the one of the following intersections , miserably looking man , who was begging for change , had sign posted on the piece of board , which stated : "Homeless Viet Vet - please help" . And then I realized , I'm in USA .

Should I explain you more ? Should I scream to heavens , shouting : ANY WAR IS A HELL AND ANY WAR IS STUPID ?
    Or maybe it will make you lough , because you "think better" , who is classified to be alive , or to be dead !!!

Shame on you , Warmongers ! Shame on your twisted mentality , fueled by propaganda of "superiority" over another human bean . Nobody gave you any rights to judge others , except giving advices , claiming that Mc Donald garbage and cheap bear is best for all world consumption .

So , whoever was attempting to hurt senses of my REAL PATRIOTISM , is fool and has been presenting false understandings of existence . I'll wave the flag with related emotions , until some jerk might try to convince me , that aggressive , unjust wars and dreams of "Full Spectrum Dominance " is the only way of survival .

Do you believe you're the only one in this thread who knows that war is hell?

Do you believe everybody here are war mongers and prefer battle over diplomacy?

Do you believe you have a monopoly on the true horrors of death and destruction?

Rest assured that at the core of everybody's heart is a desire to NOT go to war... regardless of the drivel that some websites may write

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post

The folks who stand on the soapbox and loudly proclaim to have tolerance, compassion, and respect enjoy the status of being LABELLED as such... but when it comes time to practice those virtues, they'll have no part of it. The funny thing is folks like this fail to recognize their own hyprocrisy.

Joking aside, the silliness of the low-IQ and the nutjob crowds does get old; such is the price paid by free nations eh.
    For the record, my comment here was NOT directed towards anyone in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    About 15 tears ago ( or so ) , Atlantic City was hosting Convention of American Red Cross Nurses . I was in charge of driving one of the leading Nurse , who served in Vietnam about 3 years . We were talking about misery of war and wasted human life . Not being sure about numbers of casualties , I asked her :
    - Could you refresh my memory and provide the toll of killed and wounded Americans ? There were 58,000 of deaths and 75,000 disabled , or vice versa ?
    After prolonged silence , she answered : YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH ? .... NOBODY CAME BACK ALIVE !!!!!

I'm pretty sure , you will never understand , what kind of message was delivered to my contemplations .
    Ironically , on the one of the following intersections , miserably looking man , who was begging for change , had sign posted on the piece of board , which stated : "Homeless Viet Vet - please help" . And then I realized , I'm in USA .

Should I explain you more ? Should I scream to heavens , shouting : ANY WAR IS A HELL AND ANY WAR IS STUPID ?
    Or maybe it will make you lough , because you "think better" , who is classified to be alive , or to be dead !!!

Shame on you , Warmongers ! Shame on your twisted mentality , fueled by propaganda of "superiority" over another human bean . Nobody gave you any rights to judge others , except giving advices , claiming that Mc Donald garbage and cheap bear is best for all world consumption .

So , whoever was attempting to hurt senses of my REAL PATRIOTISM , is fool and has been presenting false understandings of existence . I'll wave the flag with related emotions , until some jerk might try to convince me , that aggressive , unjust wars and dreams of "Full Spectrum Dominance " is the only way of survival .
    Serbia, Latvia, Tunisia and Palestine benevolent involvement in Nepal. Links please. No one is preaching war. Only the long arm of US strength reaching out to help. Thank your lucky stars you got off the boat here and achieved your dream. Right here in the USA. Thanks might be a better response.

Links please.