Arsenal of Democracy - Page 9
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal of Democracy

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Do you believe you're the only one in this thread who knows that war is hell?

Do you believe everybody here are war mongers and prefer battle over diplomacy?

Do you believe you have a monopoly on the true horrors of death and destruction?

Rest assured that at the core of everybody's heart is a desire to NOT go to war... regardless of the drivel that some websites may write
    George - I really enjoy your intelligence , your posted sentences , which are kind , persuasive and written in pure , eloquent English . I also learn from you and for benefits of my technical skills too. I might never reach your level , but trying is the best , what I can do . The answer to your questions is difficult , because not many responders participate in our debate . Looks , like after reading some ranted and vulgar posts , they are afraid to be categorized and judged by few "self proclaimed leaders of debate" , who destroying the beauty of differently provided forms of thinking. If you really want to know , who believe , or who doesn't of "whatever" it might be , let's open new thread , where one can anonymously vote for multiple issues , related to "peace and war" . Similarly to "what ages" , or "types of chosen exhaust systems" , etc. It will be fair and extremely educational . We all are different with various mind set up , but we need to accept each other , no matter what the presentations of our world's view is . I'll be the first , who will vote for unconditional peace and tolerance between people ( incl. family members ), countries , races , faith and believes . I did the same for provocative , but very smart question posted by BigBird . You can recall the thunderstorms and fire , which still didn't change my "awareness" to the evident and cultural threats of many , who still mandate taking "patriotic responsibilities" with guns , which presumedly is giving them some assurance of "safety" . So , let's ask some of our Moderators , or PoopScooper to set suitable composition of the questions from above .

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    .... but trying is the best , what I can do....
    That's all I can ask for.

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    ...who still mandate taking "patriotic responsibilities" with guns , which presumedly is giving them some assurance of "safety"...
    I find it odd that one as masterful a debater as you claim to be, failed to even acknowledge my real life experiences, providing my family with safety, using a weapon.
    When I was on the debate team, not acknowledging was judged as "agreeing."

Les - you never responded to any of my questions, or requests for the tangible manifestations of your ideologies, only picking and choosing questions from others.
    Until you get "real", I cannot take your opinions, however well meaning they may be, seriously.
    I've been in war.
    No one wins.
    Fighting evil is a tough, dirty job.
    I have successfully defended my family, and shall continue to do so, with whatever means I am afforded and trained.
    Academia knows not of dirty hands.

Let's get real here: your company makes a profit margin based on the financial successes of the oil companies to deliver cheaper fuel to America than the rest of the world.
    What would $10/gallon gasoline do to your limo business?
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by Bill1584 View Post
    Once again, Ace. Links. Evidence. Please provide links indicating the participation in Nepal of Serbia, Latvia, Tunisia, and Palestine. If you cannot, please preserve what credibility to have left and admit it. Save the rhetoric and send the links.
    You really trying to bash me down , which became annoying already . But since you asked me so nicely now and in response I'll fulfill your curiosity , sending the link to "requested" doubts , so please read it and find out , that World is round and GOOD PEOPLE lives everywhere , who will do the best to express their HUMANITY :

Do you need "evidence" for statistics , or human review ? By the way - Are you going up there to help , or you want to play with me with "accuracy and credibility" ? Take a deep breath and stop being a child ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanit...pal_earthquake

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    That's all I can ask for.

I find it odd that one as masterful a debater as you claim to be, failed to even acknowledge my real life experiences, providing my family with safety, using a weapon.
    When I was on the debate team, not acknowledging was judged as "agreeing."

Les - you never responded to any of my questions, or requests for the tangible manifestations of your ideologies, only picking and choosing questions from others.
    Until you get "real", I cannot take your opinions, however well meaning they may be, seriously.
    I've been in war.
    No one wins.
    Fighting evil is a tough, dirty job.
    I have successfully defended my family, and shall continue to do so, with whatever means I am afforded and trained.
    Academia knows not of dirty hands.

Let's get real here: your company makes a profit margin based on the financial successes of the oil companies to deliver cheaper fuel to America than the rest of the world.
    What would $10/gallon gasoline do to your limo business?

I didn't - sorry , but since your questions were not so clear to me - I skipped the answers .

Gas - I was adjusting my prices of the service , when fuel was $.99 and reached up to $4,70
    Now is $2,45 and incoming summer time will increase the numbers . Consumer always paying
    the bill , we are only providing it . But honestly , I think , now we have to many reserves and oil
    tankers are plentiful on all Oceans , waiting for another speculative directives from Wall Street ,
    so they sneefing political situations around the world and play with all of us on their violins .

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    We don't need anyone. We can make our own way. Other than South America , we are the only country that can feed itself. So pat yourself on the back while you eat our food and spend our money and enjoy our protection.

Without our oil, natural gas, electricity, and fairly soon our fresh water, the US would be reliant on the Middle East again.
    You know where that got you once.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Us? We don't need anyone. We can make our own way.
    Not quite true.
    Without Japan, your F6B wouldn't exist, and this forum wouldn't exist.
    You do need japan.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    Not quite true.
    Without Japan, your F6B wouldn't exist, and this forum wouldn't exist.
    You do need japan.
    Another example of reversed politics .
    Ones enemies - today partners .
    It requires only two to shake the hands .
    Why do I love it ?

We'll trade you if you take Justin Beiber back!

Without the USA occupying Japan and leading its' rehabilitation, reconstruction, and stabilization after the war, there would be no Honda.

Ain't this fun?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    Without our oil, natural gas, electricity, and fairly soon our fresh water, the US would be reliant on the Middle East again.
    You know where that got you once.
    US doesn't need anybody ?
    Really ? Experiment of GMO engineered food proved , that USA is the leader of obesity and cancer .
    Big steaks and triple size of corn happened to be disastrous for our health . Need proofs ?

On the another hand :
    One of my drivers , getting bitting from one ignorant American , who watched "The News" ,
    ( where immigration became another hot topic again ) responded : "Greengos are so funny .
    If you send all Mexicans back , America look like a waste-land and one apple will cost them $10.00"

Dearest Yankees - Do not underestimate those , who build this country !!! NEVER !!!