Hey everyone,

This subject has likely been covered but I'd appreciate respectable feedback. I'm highly interested in the F6B, coming from cruisers already. I have both a Harley Wide Glide and a Victory Kingpin. I like both, albeit for different purposes. The Victory is my real bike and I put about 10k a year on it. I like to travel and enjoy several days on the road camping. The Victory is outstanding and has served me well. But...I'm curious for change. I feel I've been gravitating towards travel comfort, high mileage, and enjoying the road...more than loud pipes, bars, and ape hangers.

Other reasons for a change include ergonomics for back and shoulders, along with extras like a radio and navigation. I have done the Victory demo and do not care for the Cross Country bikes. My feet are too far foward in that riding position, putting a strain on my upper back/neck. The Vision is nice, but still selling myself on the looks. I recently rented a Harley Ultra for 200 miles and loved it. I was only able to ride the F6B for about 15 miles as a "test ride", but loved it too.

So I've narrowed it down to the Harley Ultra or F6B. I like the Harley stock. Not into modifying much. My objective is too get on the bike, ride, and enjoy the scenery and rack up some miles...in relative motorcycle comfort.

Everyone that has a F6B came from something, so feedback from those coming from Harley/Victory cruiser style is welcomed.

Thanks!