Bike Carrier - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bike Carrier

Gee - Even watching it , one can get brain concussion and bone's separation .

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Some folks really enjoy bicycling; it's tremendously good exercise and fun in its' own right.

The enjoyment of it is multiplied if you can ride in a good location and not just through your neighborhood. There are many parks and mountain trails that I use to love riding on but unfortunately they were not within bicycling distance of my home for mere mortals. Sometimes you need to haul your bicycle to the place you want to ride.
    I understand that, but why screw around with all that hassle on a bike when many, many, racks are available to mount on a car/SUV/ truck etc...Load up the gear you want drive to the site to ride and enjoy seems a lot more sensible and practicable to me..Don't ride bicycles much these days but rode with my family in the mountains for years......JMHO

You definitely have to pay more attention to lane usage

Idk, it all seems centered and aligned to me; this is a workhorse of a bike, so why not let it work

For the mountain-bikers here, I highly recommend a great DVD: "Seasons" by The Collective.