Uh Oh!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uh Oh!!

Y'know,I'm just saying. There are those that want lights for show. Make them dance and different colors and all that and thats ok with me.
    But a word if I may. Most of what I see on this forum and myself included want light that function for the intended purpose. Light the road in front of me as much as possible when I travel at night.
    We collectively spend tons of cash on this only to be mis-lead in that most of what I see and have found does not work to purpose. Simple as that it either scatters light all over (HIDS) or we get a claim that the lights are brighter than they really are (I have fallen prey to this) .Spend money, install on the bike and .....
    At the end of the day we settle with big bucks for junk or have to rig something.
    And I guess thats where I'm heading. Find the lights that work,shine down the road at night with a focused or adjustable beam pattern,then figure how to mount them on the bike.
    Hint - a lot of money could be made if some company would grasp what we are really looking for.I spent a lot of money on a Gold Wing - because it does what it says it will - for a long time.
    I'm willing to spend on vital accessories that will do the same.
    I'm just saying.....

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    I *think* about 800 lumens per light... ?
    I emailed them and this was their response, "... I am unable to provide you with the lumen or the Kelvin rating for these lights. ...".

Nothing like NOT knowing what you are buying.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    I emailed them and this was their response, "... I am unable to provide you with the lumen or the Kelvin rating for these lights. ...".

Nothing like NOT knowing what you are buying.
    Unbelievabe; I assume you're talking about Big Bike Parts.