Best Mod - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Best Mod

For me it's the windshield and the black...the black makes it faster and the windshield makes that tolerableIMG_bbdc16e4f47407bf31f16423eae6d735.jpg
    When a Man Lies He Murders
    Some Part of the World
    These Are the Pale Deaths Which
    Men Miscall Their Lives
    All this I Cannot Bear
    to Witness Any Longer......

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by flat6bagger View Post
    "Let me be the first to commend you on your choice for background for your avatar photo, Semper Fie.

Thanks Retired Army.
    I can not respond to your saying "Semper Fi."
    I have not earned that right.
    That would be disrespectful to those who have served and earned that right.
    I was not in any branch of service.
    The Marine Corps flag is up because of my brother who is a Colonel in the Marine Corps.
    I am proud of his accomplishments.
    The American flag is up because I am grateful for being born and raised in this country.
    I love this country.
    I believe in what the American flag stands for.
    Just because the Marine Corps flag is the only flag up in my garage does not mean that I favor that branch of service any more than the others.
    I have total respect for EVERY Soldier, past, present and future for their sacrifices to ensure that people like me can live free.
    GOD bless every one of them.
    Sorry for the off topic lengthy response,but I felt I needed to explain why I did not instantly respond to you.
    Man you get me all fired up then you post this. I enjoyed the post. Made me feel good. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by flat6bagger View Post
    "Let me be the first to commend you on your choice for background for your avatar photo, Semper Fi."

Thanks Retired Army.
    I can not respond to your saying "Semper Fi."
    I have not earned that right.
    That would be disrespectful to those who have served and earned that right.
    I was not in any branch of service.
    The Marine Corps flag is up because of my brother who is a Colonel in the Marine Corps.
    I am proud of his accomplishments.
    The American flag is up because I am grateful for being born and raised in this country.
    I love this country.
    I believe in what the American flag stands for.
    Just because the Marine Corps flag is the only flag up in my garage does not mean that I favor that branch of service any more than the others.
    I have total respect for EVERY Soldier, past, present and future for their sacrifices to ensure that people like me can live free.
    GOD bless every one of them.
    Sorry for the off topic lengthy response,but I felt I needed to explain why I did not instantly respond to you.
    Awesome-ness.
    Thank you for your service to America - as an American.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

I'm waiting for my bike, but I'm already thinking the OEM tinted windshield. At $144 less 15%, it seems like a no-brainer unless there's another one I should seriously consider. I'm coming from riding nothing but sportbikes, so it's already way better wind protection..... Looks like the baggershield 11" is another one I really like.