My new F6B
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My new F6B

My new F6B

Hello everyone, I recently purchased a new 2015 F6B deluxe in matte silver. I sold my 2014 Moto Guzzi Griso and added the Honda. I live in Arizona and it has been raining non stop since I rode the bike home, very frustrating. The F6B has some good company, my 2007 Ducati ST3 also shares the garage. This seems to be an excellent forum with lots of posters and plenty of vendor support. I look forward to being a productive member. Thanks for reading.

to the Forum Nero

All photo's are welcome, including Ducati

Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    Hello everyone, I recently purchased a new 2015 F6B deluxe in matte silver. I sold my 2014 Moto Guzzi Griso and added the Honda. I live in Arizona and it has been raining non stop since I rode the bike home, very frustrating. The F6B has some good company, my 2007 Ducati ST3 also shares the garage. This seems to be an excellent forum with lots of posters and plenty of vendor support. I look forward to being a productive member. Thanks for reading.
    How'd you like that Griso? Been thinking about that as a second bike. Welcome to the F6B club! 20K miles in two years, and endless smiles. Love this bike to death.

"Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by motozeke View Post
    How'd you like that Griso? Been thinking about that as a second bike. Welcome to the F6B club! 20K miles in two years, and endless smiles. Love this bike to death.
    Thank you. The Griso was a lot of fun, fast, remarkably smooth and handled like a sport bike. Piaggio has really brought the Moto Guzzi brand into the 21st century. In the two and a half years I owned it I never saw another one in the wild, it always drew a crowd. Unfortunately at my age naked bikes are fun for about two hours, especially here in AZ. Lots of big sweepers and wide expansive roads mean running at high speed almost endlessly. I have wanted an F6B for a couple of years now, glad I pulled the trigger.

Welcome. Purchasing a F6B guarantees rain. When I bought mine it rained for nearly 30 days in a row in some form.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Welcome! Hope you get a break in your weather. Temps here are heading below zero. I won't be riding until April. Geez, I've got to get a bike to AZ and do a few fly and rides.

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Welcome. Purchasing a F6B guarantees rain. When I bought mine it rained for nearly 30 days in a row in some form.
    That explains it then! I'm sorry to all the other B riders in SoCal, then weather is my fault. In my defense I'm from the great "North Wet" as someone else called it and didn't think anything of it...

Enjoy the "B", congrats on a great purchase.

2017 ABS Pearl White GoldWing Grand Touring motorcycle

Life is too short to sweat the petty stuff.

on your new ride, and to the forum.