It wasn't child drowning - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: It wasn't child drowning

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Steve, I looked at BMG......they is proud of their stuff.
    Aye.

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Black coffee.......my heroin.
    Aye.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    You got that, but I'd like to add to make it heavenly, or as my pop used to say about grilling bacon and fried potatoes in bacon grease with coffee in the morning "if God made anything better he kept it for himself".
    Mom used to keep a Folger's can full of bacon grease.......no one could cook like my mom.

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    Mom used to keep a Folger's can full of bacon grease.......no one could cook like my mom.
    Man I remember mine did the same thing. Now I freeze it in small containers, each of the two or three times a year I get that luxury. It is used to make a roux for gumbo, mainly. Excellent memories.

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    Damn, are we related?

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

There are a GOOD news and BAD news ...

Only you should know , how suddenly ANGER turned into the HUNGER ???

It's fine . No comments , but for relaxing purpose , I have joke for you ( which is GOOD ) :

"How some one will find , that ended in gay party ?
    - When all HOT DOGS taste like shyt ."

So I left in hurry , not even trying to smell it . I'm sure you got it .

And now . Since I triggered sensitive subject , found to be repressed , or even rejected with only few logical responses ( which I value anyway ). Fortunately and for my well being , I was raised in different moral codes, so my psychological landscape has definitely been impacted by different culture , leaving me to the frequent battle with Ethics of Egsistence . It is hard for me distinguish biological impulses among fellow humans , which in fact are similar to those in animals behavior , but constant adjustments are painting distinction between emotions and real life .

So here , we have established patterns of criminal networks with a history of well-armed violence on one site and brutality endangering those , who are on the other one . Surely , all Americans should be concerned about the role of it , which is providing disintegration of the nation's communities and relying on methods fighting the scourge of ever growing crime. All of it should concern everybody , who loves this Country . Right ? We vote , we work , we do right things , we raise families , we trying to build "something" to be happy , but the social issues are still resulting opposite to our desires outcomes , forming already High Fences among us . Is it , what we want , or need to adopt ?

Since the English language is my secondary , I had trouble to find proper translation of the word THUG(S) , which was used here so often during our discussions and supported by many examples . Eventually in disgust , I can show you something , which will create very mixed feelings , as I found as a very BAD news . Since this is showing legally accepted way of the human treatment's process , I'm asking you to think for a while about it and tell me , WHERE ARE WE GOING ?

QUO VADIS ?

ps.
    This video was produced by Right Wingers , so do not accuse me for some political affiliations !

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdBiHdl3BIg

With over 7 BILLON people on this earth man's inhumanity to man is sadly a fact of life and in some cases death, no mater what country you are in it will never stop, not in yours or my lifetime.
    Exposing such atrocities like this video does should be a "gut check", a test or assessment of courage, character, or determination that every human should use to assess themselves in making up their mind to do something or do nothing.

As for the joke...it...ah....er...stinks..........I find no humor in it.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Remember - "Never approach a bull from the front and horse from the rear , or idiot from any directions"

I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish...yes bad things happen...will it ever change ...no.....having said that I believe you bringing your agenda onto this forum is in its purest form a waste of time and effort for all concerned.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    With over 7 BILLON people on this earth man's inhumanity to man is sadly a fact of life and in some cases death, no mater what country you are in it will never stop, not in yours or my lifetime.
    Exposing such atrocities like this video does should be a "gut check", a test or assessment of courage, character, or determination that every human should use to assess themselves in making up their mind to do something or do nothing.

As for the joke...it...ah....er...stinks..........I find no humor in it.
    Larry you are exactly right. The joke has no humor and shouldn't have been posted. This guy is sick. I hope his stay here is short. Our forum doesn't need guys like him.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by GNW View Post
    Remember - "Never approach a bull from the front and horse from the rear , or idiot from any directions"
    +1 Read this guys.