It wasn't child drowning - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: It wasn't child drowning

I didnt watch that video; dont need to.

99.999% of the losers getting roughed up by police have it coming; if not for the offense, or lack of one caught on camera THIS time, then for another occasion or offense that was NOT caught on camera. It's VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY easy to not run afoul of a group of twitchy cops who may be having a bad day; first, don't commit the crime in the first place and second, once in custody be respectful and cooperative. Done; you will NEVER be roughed up by police if you follow these two simple items.

It's amazing that such "victims" want to lie, cheat, rob, steal, and assault others... and then cry for sympathy when they get called to the mat. People like Les who readily give that sympathy believe they are standing up for what's right, however, the fact of the matter is the sympathy only emboldens these losers to continue behaving badly... which perpetuates the cycle and is bad for society from every angle.

It's funny how people who claim they want to make society better, actually make it worse by their own actions without even realizing. With one hand they go about coddling criminals and being lax on crime, and on the other hand they demand you relinquish your gun rights. BULL FUCKING CRAP.

You didn't watch my video. There's a lady playing a flute!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

That one was marvelous

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    I didnt watch that video; dont need to.

99.999% of the losers getting roughed up by police have it coming; if not for the offense, or lack of one caught on camera THIS time, then for another occasion or offense that was NOT caught on camera. It's VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY easy to not run afoul of a group of twitchy cops who may be having a bad day; first, don't commit the crime in the first place and second, once in custody be respectful and cooperative. Done; you will NEVER be roughed up by police if you follow these two simple items.

It's amazing that such "victims" want to lie, cheat, rob, steal, and assault others... and then cry for sympathy when they get called to the mat. People like Les who readily give that sympathy believe they are standing up for what's right, however, the fact of the matter is the sympathy only emboldens these losers to continue behaving badly... which perpetuates the cycle and is bad for society from every angle.

It's funny how people who claim they want to make society better, actually make it worse by their own actions without even realizing. With one hand they go about coddling criminals and being lax on crime, and on the other hand they demand you relinquish your gun rights. BULL FUCKING CRAP.
    Dang buddy. You're all fired up. Brother I'm with ya. Why can't we say it. PISS ON IT! People need to realize that there are consequences. Quit Resisting! None of this would happen. I don't feel sorry for them. And now Obama is going to take away tactical vests , armored vehicles , and military type weapons. Police officers nationwide should strike and let the mayhem begin. I pity the police trying to deal with this stuff. I got enough if it while watching Ferguson. Officers ordered by my Governor to do NOTHING rioters are allowed to break and enter , loot , burn and pillage. I watched one night while MSHP in riot gear stood across the street while rioters blocked off a street and looted every store on the block. They watched! Never raised a hand. Made me sick. They should have dropped them as they came out the door with boxes of shoes , clothing , liquor and tobacco in their arms. I'll bet when the pile of bodies blocked the door someone would say , hey maybe we should stop this before we die. I'm sorry , there has to be consequences. Without consequences we get where we are right now. When I was a kid I had consequences. My Dad would kick my ass if I went against his teachings. If I was bad in school it wasn't the paddling I got from the teacher that worried me. It was the whipping I was gonna get from Dad when I got home. I didn't get too many. I was smart. And you know what? I loved my Dad more than anyone in the world. And I respected him. I don't think these people had fathers like mine. If so they wouldn't do these things. Thanks Dad for making me the man I am today.

...post #14

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    What will drown this country is when good men stand by and watch/allow the criminals to take over with the support of politically correct politicians who cannot risk offending ANYONE at the expense of their own integrity.

Since when is enforcing law and doling out PROPER punishment doing nothing?
    Not what current judges are almost permitting today....
    Bottom line: criminals are no longer scared to commit crime, hell, life is better for most behind bars - and that's WRONG.
    ...post #74

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Dang buddy. You're all fired up. Brother I'm with ya. Why can't we say it. PISS ON IT! People need to realize that there are consequences. Quit Resisting! None of this would happen. I don't feel sorry for them. And now Obama is going to take away tactical vests , armored vehicles , and military type weapons. Police officers nationwide should strike and let the mayhem begin. I pity the police trying to deal with this stuff. I got enough if it while watching Ferguson. Officers ordered by my Governor to do NOTHING rioters are allowed to break and enter , loot , burn and pillage. I watched one night while MSHP in riot gear stood across the street while rioters blocked off a street and looted every store on the block. They watched! Never raised a hand. Made me sick. They should have dropped them as they came out the door with boxes of shoes , clothing , liquor and tobacco in their arms. I'll bet when the pile of bodies blocked the door someone would say , hey maybe we should stop this before we die. I'm sorry , there has to be consequences. Without consequences we get where we are right now.
    +1; retroactively.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

I guess so Shooter. It's just that cops, including the military police, do a thankless job and I'm sick of the "crusaders" cherry picking inflamatory media to "enlighten" us on how these are terrible people.

I'm with you. I'll second your comments about our Police force getting screwed! Sick of it, for sure!

I saw your post Steve and couldn't agree more, especially with Bottom line: criminals are no longer scared to commit crime, hell, life is better for most behind bars - and that's WRONG.

This is one area where the Russians and Chinese got it right; from what I can tell, you DO NOT want to be in one of their jails

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Dang buddy. You're all fired up. Brother I'm with ya. Why can't we say it. PISS ON IT! People need to realize that there are consequences. Quit Resisting! None of this would happen. I don't feel sorry for them. And now Obama is going to take away tactical vests , armored vehicles , and military type weapons. Police officers nationwide should strike and let the mayhem begin. I pity the police trying to deal with this stuff. I got enough if it while watching Ferguson. Officers ordered by my Governor to do NOTHING rioters are allowed to break and enter , loot , burn and pillage. I watched one night while MSHP in riot gear stood across the street while rioters blocked off a street and looted every store on the block. They watched! Never raised a hand. Made me sick. They should have dropped them as they came out the door with boxes of shoes , clothing , liquor and tobacco in their arms. I'll bet when the pile of bodies blocked the door someone would say , hey maybe we should stop this before we die. I'm sorry , there has to be consequences. Without consequences we get where we are right now. When I was a kid I had consequences. My Dad would kick my ass if I went against his teachings. If I was bad in school it wasn't the paddling I got from the teacher that worried me. It was the whipping I was gonna get from Dad when I got home. I didn't get too many. I was smart. And you know what? I loved my Dad more than anyone in the world. And I respected him. I don't think these people had fathers like mine. If so they wouldn't do these things. Thanks Dad for making me the man I am today.
    Yes, Yes !!
    Just wanted to make sure everyone read the above again.
    You got to love it !!

Somewhere...

Surely somewhere there is a forum which caters to poor Les's take on his miserable, unhappy life here in the USA. Someplace where they'd nominate him for president after hearing all the 'truth' he expounds upon. I would not know how to search for such a forum, but damn you'd think he would be more comfortable there. Birds of a feather and all.

I fully agree with the above. If a peace officer has some reason to direct you to lie down on the ground, then just lie down. You can always take your chances with a lawsuit later if you really believe you were done wrong. Unlikely, but possible I suppose. As mentioned, 'respectful and cooperative' will get you back home in one piece, and perhaps make you a friend or two along the way.

Of note, his latest regurgitation only showed after the topic had veered to bacon and bacon grease. Perhaps no more bacon or bacon grease talk for a while? The consumption of bacon, although my favorite pork product, might be offensive to Les for any number of reasons. Reckon I will fry some bacon up this weekend, now that I am thinking of it again. Cook eggs and hash browns in the bacon grease. The pork bacon grease. Pork.