Texas Cycle Chrome Specials & Sales

Thread: Texas Cycle Chrome Specials & Sales

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Philip, what Carbon Fiber pieces does anyone make that are stick-on items for the newer Wings...i.e., the F6B ? I already have the Show Chrome ones that go on the sides of our false tank housings, where our knees hit. But I like the lok of the Carbon Fiber pieces, without having to pay for real Carbon Fiber. Does anyone make any other pieces for our bikes?
    Don't have any other carbon fiber look parts other than Showchrome or the Honda accessories.

Google hydro dip. It is a kit that will allow you to make you own carbon fiber look on just about anything.
    Your friends at Texas Cycle Chrome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

THIS JUST IN

Kuryakyn Ergo cruise pegs in black. These have the Trident pegs with a short arm. Two in stock $198 each.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

New product from Showchrome

The smoke package from Showchrome is here. Click below for details.
    http://www.texascyclechrome.com/smok...agegl1800.aspx

I know this is not for most of the members but it is something for those who want extra bling but not traditional chrome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Muth Mirrors, In Stock Now

We have Muth Mirrors for the F6B in stock. These are the five LED red. The five LED pattern is larger and more visible than the seven LED and are the most requested of the Muth Mirrors. They are plug and play and should take less than 30 minutes to install.

http://www.texascyclechrome.com/muth...almirrors.aspx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SEM3 High Intensity

We just received 15 SEM3 (Like TIR3) lights. 6 went immediately, so I gotta say these are selling fast. Replace the rear reflector and hardware to the brake light. Check you local laws to make sure it is allowed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR-gZ9ERFT0

http://www.texascyclechrome.com/sem3ledlightred.aspx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[QUOTE=TCC;2380]We just received 15 SEM3 (Like TIR3) lights. 6 went immediately, so I gotta say these are selling fast. Replace the rear reflector and hardware to the brake light. Check you local laws to make sure it is allowed.

TCC....er...Phillip, do you folks, or anyone else happen to have a much better wiring diagram for the insdtallation of these new SEM3 lights ??????

I just received mine from you, and while there is a short, abbreviated version of a wiring diagram on the side of the small box the light came in, I would like a better explanation of where the Blue and Yellow wires connect to.

Thanks,

Two Day Sale

Two Days Only - Take 10% Off Everything!

Friday and Saturday, October 25th and 26th

It's our birthday, and to celebrate we're offering you discounted prices this Friday and Saturday! For two days only, take 10% off everything* in the store at Texas Cycle Chrome. Don't miss this chance to get some extra savings just in time for cool-weather riding.

Shopping on-line? Type 10Off in the coupon code box when you check out to receive the discount. Or just click and go to Texas Cycle Chrome to start shopping. The discount will be applied when you add items to your cart.

*Some exclusions apply:
    -Cannot be combined with any other discounts.
    -Discount does not apply to sale or clearance merchandise.
    -Applies to new purchases only, discount cannot be applied to previous purchases.
    -Applies to in-stock items only. No backorders or special orders.
    -Discount does not apply to shipping charges.

Find us on Facebook!

©2013 Texas Cycle Chrome | 17352 Northwest Freeway, Houston, Texas 77040
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TCC View Post
    We have Muth Mirrors for the F6B in stock. These are the five LED red. The five LED pattern is larger and more visible than the seven LED and are the most requested of the Muth Mirrors. They are plug and play and should take less than 30 minutes to install.

http://www.texascyclechrome.com/muth...almirrors.aspx
    86 the comment about these being the five LED because these are seven LED and the new seven LED configuration is awesome. Super bright. (If you saw the first gen seven LED you would truly appreciate these)

image.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boogey Fireworks LEDs

Just installed Boogey Fireworks on our F6B. Check it out and if you like it we have them in stock.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]