An F6B derivative? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: An F6B derivative?

How'd they get Rod Serling to narrate the video?

Paying the ultimate compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    This BMW concept looks an awful lot like an F6B.

http://www.webbikeworld.com/BMW-moto...01/preview.htm
    I love the new BMW 101 Concept and would buy I tomorrow if it were to be brought to production, but it is certainly a very complementary rendition of the Honda F6B with perhaps the updating that the new Valkyrie lends to the 'Wing platform. They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and this is coming from the house of RSD, probably the most influential motorcycle innovator since Arlen Ness.

Just watched the video

I honestly think I would consider buying it if it went into production... I don't know how you can like the F6B and not like the lines of this.

I agree 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by bigswole31 View Post
    I think it looks SWEEEET!!!!

It baffles me how owners of the 6 can call this bike butt ugly. It like two sisters who look pretty similar in height, weight, build, and facial structure.... but you call one gorgeous and the other butt ugly... I don't get it. Finding one more or less attractive than the other is one thing, but BUTT UGLY?????

Anyway, I do wonder where the mirrors are. I didn't see any large hi-res display in the quick shot of the dash, so I couldn't imagine how rearview cameras would work. Then again if the image is only brought up on demand the center screen would do. I also wonder what made them go with the outward facing exhaust...

One thing that I do like is the fact that the F6B has started a new category... the PERFORMANCE BAGGER!! While other manufacturers are focusing on blinged out chrome and deep metal flake paint jobs, Honda and BMW are making rockets powered sofas!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnt View Post
    I honestly think I would consider buying it if it went into production... I don't know how you can like the F6B and not like the lines of this.
    Well, I don't agree with the "butt ugly" opinion, but I do see how someone could like the F6B and not this bike. There are elements that just don't flow together as they do with the F6B. The exhaust is one of them. If this thing sees production, will those things be different? I'd be interested in seeing what a production model looks like. Until then it's just speculation.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Yeah, the exhaust is fine from the side view, but goofy from the rear.

It's just that simple. I am married to my wife and she's the most beautiful queen. All other queens are ugly or I get serious problems with my own queen and those are problems no husband wants to have (Already my grandfather and his grand-grand-grandfather knew: Happy wife, happy life!)
    Always a good and safe ride,
    Karim

Come on guys. How can you ride an f6 and not like this Beemer i think it's actually better looking. I hope they make this bike. I love my f6 but come on bmw just raised the bar.

I like the looks and the lines dealer net work is the deal breaker for me.