Confession... - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Confession...

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    I figured out why HD designed the vibration in at stop lights. The vibration functions as a headlight modulator. It is a safety feature to increase visibility to cagers at intersections !!!

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Do these include a velvet hat, man's mink coat, a Cadillac and a stable of hookers?
    Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Huggy Bear

You beat me to it!

fl1madmax

Why buy one so OLD,

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Brian, Got just the bike for you, my best friend has and 04 Screaming Eagle Deuce in excellent condition. Bike has windshield, backrest luggage rack, forward controls and a set of BG aftermarket pipes. Its fairly loud and I have known this bike since it was new. 2000 mile oil and filter changes all its life and a very high maintance program. Its as nice as anything on the showroom floor, and it has 28000 miles on it and runs like a top. The only problem is that its in Michigan and you would have to freight it or ride it home. This guy is one of those very meticulous people that cleans and does the service work on his equipment at a very high level. He is asking $12500.00 for it The color is the Blue and black color scheme.
    I just bought a 2014 Low Rider , has the 103 motor, 27in seat height, for $14,800 Out the door......All I added was Harley Backdraft Pipe and forward controls, I raced my buddy on hid F6B and he pulled me by 3 bike lengths up to 100. I love my F6b for trips, Harley around town and Kawasaki ZX1000
    to scare the S--T out of me once in a while , I'm 65 and love to ride..... 3 scooters and ready to retire.
    Attached Images Attached Images