Confession...
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Confession...

Confession...

I've been riding with some Harley Street Glides a lot lately, and I must admit, those suckers look NIIIICE! The chrome was mesmerizing, and the large touch screen display along with the overall look of the dash had me wondering if I should make a trade. The throaty growl from the pipes and sweet factory paint jobs helped as well.

I decided to take a trip to a Victory dealership and a Harley dealer, and I must say those bikes are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I had no idea that I had such an affinity for chrome, beautiful paint jobs, and 20-21 inch wheels!! I loved the look of the bikes so much, I took them out for test rides and.....

I LOVE MY F6B NOW MORE THAN EVER!!!!!!! Compared to the B, those bikes are SSSSSLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWW!!!! I only tried the 103 Harley's so I can't comment on a 110 CVO, but the Vics and the Harley's don't have that kick-in-the-pants acceleration that we all know and love! The handling... the power... the F6B is on another level. The Vics and Harley's are great to look at, but they don't have the ride experience that I've come to love, and the B has it in spades!!

Welcome back....
    There are many ways to chrome the F6B if you desire. Steve 0080 has vivid dreams about such things...
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

You were experiencing a chromeboner. They subside and the older you get the less you will begin noticing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    You were experiencing a chromeboner. They subside and the older you get the less you will begin noticing.
    Stro I'm 57 , when is it gonna stop?

IMG_bbdc16e4f47407bf31f16423eae6d735.jpg I have long spent my chrome boner when owned my ultra....however I absolutely LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the sound of a Harley....I ride with lots of them and I still love the looks and sound and would've bought a road glide until I saw an f6 while buying a part for my ultra.....but I agree as soon as I twist the wick and get that kick in the seat of my pants along with the tingle in the twins I forget all about that sound and concentrate on just hangin' on.Just wait till you wheelie it the first time...you'll say" Harley what?"
    When a Man Lies He Murders
    Some Part of the World
    These Are the Pale Deaths Which
    Men Miscall Their Lives
    All this I Cannot Bear
    to Witness Any Longer......

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Stro I'm 57 , when is it gonna stop?
    In 8 days.......sorry so soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Welcome back....
    There are many ways to chrome the F6B if you desire. Steve 0080 has vivid dreams about such things...
    Hey I resemble that remark !!!!! I am putting all the add ons on a spread sheet...wish I had not started....I have a problem !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Any boner is a good boner, especially at a "6"ers age bracket.

It was bound to happen to you.
    Ride with Chromasexuals and Cromasexuality will get you sooner or later.
    Since you don't ride a Harley,I bet they have not let you in on the "real" reason they put so much chrome on their bikes.
    They won't just come out and tell non Harley riding people.
    I happened to walk up on some of them discussing it and found out by accident.
    It is because chrome to them is a mirror.
    The more chrome they have,the more angles they can see themselves in their $1500 worth of leathers.