13 F6B deluxe in red- Honda dealer in Mt. Airy NC
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 13 F6B deluxe in red- Honda dealer in Mt. Airy NC

13 F6B deluxe in red- Honda dealer in Mt. Airy NC

Just thought I'd pass along that I saw a new one there. He didn't seem like the kind of dealer that cared if he sold anything, but maybe someone here would want to throw him an offer. Still had it marked at $19,995, or something like that. I just went in to see what brand helmets he stocked. Ended up buying my boys a Scorpion EXO400 at the Suzuki Yamaha dealer in Mt Airy for a great price.
    If you want a smoking deal on a black 13 F6B, or any other new F6B or Goldwing, I highly recommend calling Jerry Covington at Sport Cycles in Rockingham NC. Haven't seen anyone beat his deals. No set up, freight, or doc fees. He has one black 13 F6B on the floor.

I picked up my faster black 13 standard in November 14 @ $13700 out the door...0 miles
    When a Man Lies He Murders
    Some Part of the World
    These Are the Pale Deaths Which
    Men Miscall Their Lives
    All this I Cannot Bear
    to Witness Any Longer......

2013 F6B's

There are a lot of dealer in Michigan with brand new F6B 2013 selling the the neighborhood of 13,999 to !4,999 depending on whether its a deluxe or not. The one dealer in Grand Rapids, Michigan had 3 brand new ones mark down that low

Wow, and I thought he was a deal at $14999. Around here, that is a great deal though. $13700 otd means they took a loss I would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Redlinez View Post
    ... Still had it marked at $19,995, or something like that. ...
    Wow, and I thought he was a deal at $14999. Around here, that is a great deal though. $13700 otd means they took a loss I would say.
    In your first post, you had $20K. Is it $20K or $15K ?

The dealer in Mt Airy has a red 13 F6BD for $19999. I know he's high but thought I'd pass along what I saw in case someone wanted to throw him an offer. The guy I bought mine from in Rockingham, has a black F6B for $14999.

dealer in PA.

Dealer In PA, advertised RED only (standard )... for $12999

Wow, if I lived closer to PA, I'd probably own a red 13. That's just sick.

Quote Originally Posted by baiao View Post
    Dealer In PA, advertised RED only (standard )... for $12999
    Uh...which one?
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Just thought I'd pass along that I saw a new one there. He didn't seem like the kind of dealer that cared if he sold anything, but maybe someone here would want to throw him an offer. Still had it marked at $19,995, or something like that. I just went in to see what brand helmets he stocked. Ended up buying my boys a Scorpion EXO400 at the Suzuki Yamaha dealer in Mt Airy for a great price.
    If you want a smoking deal on a black 13 F6B, or any other new F6B or Goldwing, I highly recommend calling Jerry Covington at Sport Cycles in Rockingham NC. Haven't seen anyone beat his deals. No set up, freight, or doc fees. He has one black 13 F6B on the floor.
    I bought my black 2013 standard (new in box) in April of this year for $14,500 including set up and freight. The dealer showed me that he had over 16000 in it but a competitor was selling a new red standard for $13,900. I probably could have gotten mine for $14,000 but I wanted the black one more than the red and I like the dealer I bought it from. The dealers are constantly paying interest on 2013 models and need to get rid of them even at a loss.