Auto volume control

Thread: Auto volume control

Auto volume control

Need a little help with this feature, I've read through owners manual and can't get it to work correctly or is there something I'm doing wrong. I had this feature on my k1200 lt and really liked how it worked.

Thanks

Need more info...what have you done and what is it not doing.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wags View Post
    Need a little help with this feature, I've read through owners manual and can't get it to work correctly or is there something I'm doing wrong. I had this feature on my k1200 lt and really liked how it worked.

Thanks
    It's pretty simple really. You push on the volume button in and then turn the volume knob to adjust to high, low and there may be a medium in there too. As you ride it will adjust the volume higher the faster you go.

You push on the volume button in and then turn the volume knob to adjust to high, low and there may be a medium
    That's right. And I have mine set on medium.

I have turned the audio control on and on the high side, it just doesn't seem to work. I'll mess with it more this afternoon when I'm back home.

I have turned the audio control on and on the high side, it just doesn't seem to work. I'll mess with it more this afternoon when I'm back home.
    It should show "AVC" on your display also.......Maybe you're not riding fast enough.

Cool

If you're expecting it to be louder than 30 it won't be. When I'm on the highway with AVC on, I hit max volume around 20 on the volume meter. It has a max volume internally and won't go any higher. Probably to save the speakers.