SUPER SHARKSKINS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SUPER SHARKSKINS

Cool SUPER SHARKSKINS

Just received my set of Super Sharkskins....WOW!!!! Very nice company to deal with, the owner, David L. Reppert even puts a small hand written note in with each package.

The directions are spot on and extensive including pics for those of us who don't need directions...They seem to be smaller in diameter that the Original Grip Puppies and don't " hold " water... very nice !

WWW.originalgripbuddies.com

Owner David J. Reppert Phone - 518-461-3003

email: infor@originalgripbuddies.com
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Nice! Thanks Steve. I think that's exactly what I need.

[QUOTE=Steve 0080;6032]Just received my set of Super Sharkskins....WOW!!!! Very nice company to deal with, the owner, David L. Reppert even puts a small hand written note in with each package.

The directions are spot on and extensive including pics for those of us who don't need directions...They seem to be smaller in diameter that the Original Grip Puppies and don't " hold " water... very nice !

email: infor@originalgripbuddies.com[/QUOTE

Thought this might help some new guy's...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Just received my set of Super Sharkskins....WOW!!!! Very nice company to deal with, the owner, David L. Reppert even puts a small hand written note in with each package.

email: infor@originalgripbuddies.com
    Hey Steve, do these have the seam or are they seamless and slip on? I didn't like the seam on the original buddies. If these are the slip on kind I'm sold.
    The force is strong in this one.....

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupF6B View Post
    Hey Steve, do these have the seam or are they seamless and slip on? I didn't like the seam on the original buddies. If these are the slip on kind I'm sold.
    If they're the ones in the link, they have seams. I had these on my Speed Triple and, like you, didn't like the seams either. Not that the seams are a deal breaker but I do prefer slip-on grip covers.
    Ken (Hornblower)

The seams would be the deal breaker for me.
    I would somehow have a finger touch it one time and they would be off of there.
    Seamless or without for me.

Doug

I tried em, I prefer a good pair of gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by flat6bagger View Post
    The seams would be the deal breaker for me.
    I would somehow have a finger touch it one time and they would be off of there.
    Seamless or without for me.

Doug

I'm sure Steve0080 will post some PICs of the seam as soon as he gets a another roll of film for his camera.

What length are these?

http://originalbeemerbuddies.com/Ins...ion_Guide.html

Yes they do have a seam...I am getting ready to order another pair...the ones on my F6 are worn down, I have a set on my bicycle also...actually went back to look at why I went this way...can't remember but I will buy another set there was something about the Grip Puppies I did not like???