Good Year TT

Thread: Good Year TT

Good Year TT

I have been a darksider for about 30K between my Valk, Wing and now F6. I came across this photo of my Valk with my first darkside tire. It is a Goodyear TT. Cost me $99 plus tax and it was on my Valk for about 18K and was still going when I sold it.

Attachment 14214

I do not attempt to talk anyone into it, however as long as I own a heavy cruiser it will have a CT on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by valkmc View Post
    I have been a darksider for about 30K between my Valk, Wing and now F6. I came across this photo of my Valk with my first darkside tire. It is a Goodyear TT. Cost me $99 plus tax and it was on my Valk for about 18K and was still going when I sold it.

Attachment 14214

I do not attempt to talk anyone into it, however as long as I own a heavy cruiser it will have a CT on the back.
    I had the identical tire on my Yamaha Startoliner! It now resides in my stowage shed with just 7500 miles wear on it. The dealer would not take my Strat as a trade with the CT so I removed it and installed a OEM tire.

New guy here...

What is a CT
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Vondawg View Post
    What is a CT
    Thx
    Vondawg...that's a car tire aka "darkside". Quite a few of us are darksiders .
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
    I had the identical tire on my Yamaha Startoliner! It now resides in my stowage shed with just 7500 miles wear on it. The dealer would not take my Strat as a trade with the CT so I removed it and installed a OEM tire.
    Hey , Bob ? for you. Do you mis your Strat! and if so , What do you mis about it vs the F6B

pic20.jpgpic6.jpgtire.jpg

My 2 Strat,s Both had CT,s

I love the design of the stratoliner. Almost got that before the F6

Quote Originally Posted by Heavvyduty View Post
    Hey , Bob ? for you. Do you mis your Strat! and if so , What do you mis about it vs the F6B
    The long, low and flowing lines of the Strat first caught my attention. IMHO it is one of the prettiest motorcycles made. The silver paint with clear coat was top-notch and the 1900CC V-Twin was torquey. A great bike in its own right but really no comparison to the F6B. That hulking big motor, on a hot day, would toast the "Family Jewels". What I miss most of the Strat is the "quick release windshield"

Attachment 14246