CORBIN's NEW Smuggler and NEW Modular Seat on their website
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CORBIN's NEW Smuggler and NEW Modular Seat on their website

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

CORBIN's NEW Smuggler and NEW Modular Seat on their website

Take a look at this …. New Smuggler andNew Modular Seat

http://www.corbin.com/honda/hf6bsmug.shtml

I'd have to agree ... I do like the smuggler .. however I ride around too much "LOOKING" for passenger candidates and they gracefully hop on ... ... ... LOL .. but I do like the seat though

(women only for your smart asses who might have something to say ... 2 wheels and 4 nuts will NEVER be me!!!)

Cool

2 wheels and 4 nuts will NEVER be me!!!)

Now that there was funny...I don't care what you think....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

See!! goldtahoe hasn't taken his passenger pegs off. He knows the possibilities!!

Well i like the look as well...but I am confused...the seat is $1100...or just the cubby is $350.???? I assume the cubby would hide the rear part of the stock seat...and the whole thang is $1100 ..... May just ride up to Daytona if it will stop raining and see what the deal is.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Its $1100 with the single seat I really like the look but I love the stock seat I think its part of what make the bike feel different than the full Wing where I always feel I am being pushed forwards

I guess I would need to ride one to find out how much I need it if indeed I do need it
    Pete
    BikeMP3

http://WWW.BIKEMP3.COM

"What is now proved was once only imagined."
    William Blake

Nice Job!

I like the Smuggler setup!
    I just may have to buy one for my bike. I hope the paint finish is not the same as Honda's.

I like the look. However I am a little concerned about lifting points to put the bike on the centre stand.

I agree with Woody's observation that your going to need a sky hook to get the bike onto the center stand. You've got to have something mighty strong to pull on, to loft one of these beasts onto the center stand.

I really like this seat/trunk setup. Gonna ride with the stock seat thru this season. Probably buy first of next year. I read on the "other" forum that it lowered the seat height to about 25". Spec on the corbin site says approximately 28", wonder what the real number is?