Fork Braces - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fork Braces

Thanks for the responses and I appreciate all that helped with the question...For now, although, I think I will leave things alone as the bike handles and tracks great for the most part and at my ripe old age of 75, I am not very aggressive these days except in a straight line shot, especially if a HD is around!!...Just kidding....Ride safe

Superbrace

I had some front end wobble over tracks and high speed bumps. More than I would have expected from the stout wing.

I installed a Superbrace.

Fit like a glove.

There is some debate over adjustable like Kuryakyn vs. the Superbrace.

I have no issue or concern with the brace.

I'd say it's an improvement and worthwhile. I don't notice it really, it seems like it should have been this rigid to begin with. I'd recommend the Superbrace and prefer the looks of it over the Kury brand.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Thanks for the responses and I appreciate all that helped with the question...For now, although, I think I will leave things alone as the bike handles and tracks great for the most part and at my ripe old age of 75, I am not very aggressive these days except in a straight line shot, especially if a HD is around!!...Just kidding....Ride safe
    Opas at 75 it thrills me to know you still have the propensity to spank a HD. Ride on brother.

Thanks, and I think it must come from my old "drag racing" days back in the 50's and 60's...Good at my age to get the old adrenaline pumping once in while....Ride safe my friend......

Tar snakes and groved pavement dont bother me as much on the F6 as they did on the vtwins Ive owned......must be the fatter front tire or just more weight......?