I am used to a centrally mounted GPS on my other bike, but could not find anything available for the F6B. So I made one, and it worked out so well I made a bunch of them. I have a limited quantity at this time, and am offering them for sale. Available with two mounting disc sizes – 65mm for the standard Garmin suction cup mounts or 80mm for some of the larger Garmin and Tom Tom mounts. It includes a detachable tether to secure your GPS to the mount in case the suction cup lets go.

This mount fits all the F6B years, and also the standard Gold Wing 2012 and up. The mount attaches to the underside of the dash with 3M heavy duty emblem tape (NO DRILLING required) and positions the GPS above the dash with almost no interference with viewing the instruments.

If you want one – here are the details. Price normally $65.00 (includes shipping to lower 48) for either size. Intro offer to F6B Forum members - $50.00 to the first 10 orders (if you want one, PM me with your name to hold your spot in the first 10) including shipping to lower 48 with a 30 day money back guarantee. If you don’t like it, return it to me in the box in like-new condition (you pay return shipping – about $6.00) and I send you back your $50.00. All I ask is that if you like the product give it a shout out on the Forum.
PM me with any questions.

To Order – Checks or Money Order only, make payable to Bill Jones. Include a note on the size you want – 65mm or 80mm. Send to: Bill Jones, P.O. Box 1524, Crystal Lake, IL 60039. Product will be shipped within 5 days of check clearance.

IMG_0612.jpgIMG_0613.jpgAttachment 14276