Sailor on motorcycle "run over" by cager...

Thread: Sailor on motorcycle "run over" by cager...

Sailor on motorcycle "run over" by cager...

....but as we have mentioned, what happened beforehand?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/01...ills-navy-man/

Is "driving erratically" another term for 'whitelining'?

Either way, no matter what happened, running him over after knocking him off the bike is uncalled for....

Sad day.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Of course she was not going to say "My daughter ran the motorist down because she was angry he was cutting thru traffic and she was at a standstill. Thos motorbikes should not even be on the road."

I saw a survey a while back that said while lane splitting in Cal was legal, 7% of drivers in cars would try to stop/prevent/harm them from doing it as they thought it was a meance and a danger.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reading some of the comments after the story shows the ignorance of some people, One said that the motorcyclist got what he deserved for driving that way. Take a breath people.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
    Of course she was not going to say "My daughter ran the motorist down because she was angry he was cutting thru traffic and she was at a standstill. Thos motorbikes should not even be on the road."

I saw a survey a while back that said while lane splitting in Cal was legal, 7% of drivers in cars would try to stop/prevent/harm them from doing it as they thought it was a meance and a danger.
    I totally believe that survey.
    A lot of people are 100% against motorcycles in the first place.
    It would not take much to push those people over the edge.

Doug

My wife showed me this article and told me this is why I shouldn't flip people off. I guess she's right. It's not worth getting run over by some soccer mom jacked up on Starbucks.

I could say the same thing about cars while I'm driving my big truck. They zig zag, cut me off and turn in front of me all day long. I can't say I've never thought about running one over, but that's not very professional.

I go out of my way to let bikes get by me but I guess I'm biased. As for the ignorant comments, I deal with those people while I'm riding too. I had an a-hole tailgater this morning. It's getting to where I don't know what to do. Slow down and it pisses them off more. Speed up and they chase, until I lose them in traffic, probably pissing off multiple other drivers.

Man that is sad. Is it so hard to understand that you are not a vigilante?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver