Bruce Jenner
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Jenner

shooter

Bruce Jenner

Sick , Sick , Sick , Sick. The guy was my hero back in 76. The year I graduated high school. I've always watched the Olympics. Every four years I wait on them. Track and field my favorite of all and the swimming. I don't care what this guy does to his body. Its his choice. But why do we have to glamorize it. The media loves this shyt. Its like a celebration and its shoved in your face. One if the most relevant sports figures of the 20th century reduced to nothing more than a locker room joke. I have to believe if the media didn't glamorize it some of this would not happen. No telling how much money is involved. Thats another thing. The media pays for this stuff! A lot of people in this country are very sick. Bruce may not be as sick as the people that promote this and are making millions off it. If you don't like this post then I am truly sorry. I don't do Facebook. This is where my social media friends are so this is where I vent.

I agree 100%...This is a very sick society, with very sick people that have lost their way....I know many will dis-agree with me, but I would not want to be this "thing" when it comes time to face my maker and report how I have lived my life.....What a disgrace to the real men in this world....JMHO

shooter
    Opas guess I'm old and out of touch cause your post hits me square in the face. So true. I can't believe the support he is getting. Big spot on the Today Program.

Not surprised at all the way the world is. Don't forget..."Caitlyn" is 65. I have a niece who thinks she's a Chinese boy...don't get me going on this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Opas guess I'm old and out of touch cause your post hits me square in the face. So true. I can't believe the support he is getting. Big spot on the Today Program.
    Also a 1976 HS grad, Austin, TX. He was a favorite of mine too, and I can remember the Wheaties boxes. The dude was an amazing athlete. My wife and I visited about all this just this morning. Bottom line, nothing will ever happen in my life to make me comfortable with any of this stuff. For all the effort put into it, he does not look the least bit glamorous to me, and I wish they'd not put him all over the news. He was on the front page of he Houston Chronicle! Geez.

shooter
    I'm glad I dont have young kids watching this. I do have grandkids but too young to understand. Its funny what they censor on TV and then push the hell out of this stuff. Poor Caitlyn , she's troubled. My Azz.

My God! Are we all 1976 Bicentenial Graduates?
    I think the Olympic Committee should remove his medals since he's a girl now!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    I'm glad I dont have young kids watching this. I do have grandkids but too young to understand. Its funny what they censor on TV and then push the hell out of this stuff. Poor Caitlyn , she's troubled. My Azz.
    Yup, in schools now, my grand kids get in trouble for using the word 'stupid'. Even for something stupid. Then I suppose the same schools will now ask them to be accepting of Bruce's 'transition'?

Amazing that this is even a story.
    This happens all the time in the United States,but because it is him,it or her,the media makes a big deal of it.
    Whatever he was in the past is a moot point now.
    By his actions and taking a woman's name.he no longer considers himself Bruce Jenner Olympic champion.
    My opinion is that you were born the way God wanted you to be.
    By changing that,you went against God's wishes.
    Yes I said God!
    This is the only comment I will make on this because it is wrong in every way it can be in my eyes.

Doug

You guys are so freakin clueless.

He is being developed as bait for an alien abduction. Once taken the aliens will be confused and then we can attack to steal their dilithium crystals. Now stop talking about this national security hero. You are going to ruin it for the world and humanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver