Bruce Jenner - Page 11
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Jenner

Now for the burning question, would you sell your F6B if Bruce rode a red one?

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

shooter
    Just the fact that it was red would be reason enough. They're so slooowww.

This is the first thread I have seen on this forum that makes me sad to be a part of it. Lots of hate being thrown around.

Wow!! It only took 103 messages for someone to brand others opinions that don't agree with theirs as "hate". And it makes them so sad....................

BTW can Jenner donate one of his nuggets to Lance Armstrong since he will get the slice and tuck? And will that make Armstrong have feminine tendencies and force him to get a girl's bike?

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelor View Post
    Wow!! It only took 103 messages for someone to brand others opinions that don't agree with theirs as "hate". And it makes them so sad....................
    +1 By the way , like the yellow. Saw one on the road couple weeks ago. Not my color , but looks good on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Travelor View Post
    So if someone had the opinion that Black people should still be segregated or hid away would that be hate? How about gay people? Jews? It's not about a difference of opinion it's about being hateful towards someone for who they are.

I'll try and keep this up to date with the latest, we're a progressive forum and should be on the cutting edge of the most current news.

Quote Originally Posted by F6BPDX View Post
    So if someone had the opinion that Black people should still be segregated or hid away would that be hate? How about gay people? Jews? It's not about a difference of opinion it's about being hateful towards someone for who they are.
    You mean who they want to be.