Bruce Jenner - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Jenner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bruce Jenner is not sick. Sick implies that an illness can be cured. He does not have an illness.
    He is different. His genetics are different than yours and mine.
    I am happy for him that he can live the rest of his life without the torment and frustration that he lived up until his transgendering.
    If someone in your family suffered from the demons that he has fought all these years, you might sing a different tune.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    Bruce Jenner is not sick. Sick implies that an illness can be cured. He does not have an illness.
    I am happy for him that he can live the rest of his life without the torment and frustration that he lived up until his transgendering.
    If someone in your family suffered from the demons that he has fought all these years, you might sing a different tune.

His torment would be over with a 9mm also and far cheaper and better for the ones who have to hear about it as well... JMHO
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    His torment would be over with a 9mm also and far cheaper and better for the ones who have to hear about it as well... JMHO
    I agree.

As long as I didn't pay any tax money towards his/her procedures, I'm not really concerned with what he/she did to his/her own body.
    blue 2015 F6B Deluxe - sold
    2022 Yamaha Ténéré 700 - coming soon

Perhaps a more poignant question comes out of this subject. What mutations lay ahead in genetic engineering?

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

WOW many of us are the same age, I graduated from high school in 1976 also. I don't care what Bruce or whatever his name is now does. My problem is seeing it on TV or in the paper. I have a CNN app on my phone and he and his new self are on it daily. I should not have turn off the TV or Mute it as I do several times while watching the evening news. Did he have his Junk cut off??? Imagine the first old guy who hits on him and then finds out he use to be a man. That could be the real end of Bruce!!

Quote Originally Posted by CheesyRider View Post
    As long as I didn't pay any tax money towards his/her procedures, ....
    Guess again. What do you think BHOCare is for? BHOCare covers gender reassignment procedures and surgeries with YOUR INCREASED TAX DOLLARS and INFLATED PREMIUMS. Talk about elective surgeries.

In the PRK, imprisoned criminals can get gender reassignment surgeries so they can go into women's correctional facilities on YOUR TAX DIME !!!

Gubener Moonbeam passed a measure allowing boys to shower with your little grand daughters in the public school systems if they so feel inclined without parental knowledge or approval of either child. In the PRK, the school can assist your underage daughter in getting an abortion without your knowledge or approval, but they can not give her an aspirin. The city of West Hollywood passed a law outlawing all gender specific bathrooms in all public businesses and facilities.

The PRK is setting the PC trend for the rest of the USA and shoving in your face at every opportunity. God help us.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    Bigbird, I am so impressed that the only person on this thread that stood up for Bruce Jenner is a Canadian. I raise a glass to you sir!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Exploring the world, one road at a time.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ISLANDER1089 View Post
    Bigbird, I am so impressed that the only person on this thread that stood up for Bruce Jenner is a Canadian. I raise a glass to you sir!
    I don't anybody on this site cares one way or the other what it does...I think the main problem is that we are being forced in one way or another to live it as well. I wont bother to start the liberal Canadian thing... maybe you can get it to move up to your country...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

What's Next?

Give it a few years and we'll have men marrying their daughters. What a world, what a world!