Bruce Jenner - Page 2
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Jenner

I live by the great American Freedom

The power to push the off power button on the TV when garbage starts showing up on the screen. I am so good at it that I have no clue what Bruce Jenners problem is and on top of that I really don't care. JMHO

Bruce Jenner is not sick. Sick implies that an illness can be cured. He does not have an illness.
    He is different. His genetics are different than yours and mine.
    I am happy for him that he can live the rest of his life without the torment and frustration that he lived up until his transgendering.
    If someone in your family suffered from the demons that he has fought all these years, you might sing a different tune.

Quote Originally Posted by flat6bagger View Post
    My opinion is that you were born the way God wanted you to be.
    By changing that,you went against God's wishes.
    Yes I said God!
    The atheists will be all over you with that statement.
    Hang on!

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    My God! Are we all 1976 Bicentenial Graduates?
    I think the Olympic Committee should remove his medals since he's a girl now!
    I'll second that. C'mon IOC. Step up. If you can pull Justin Gatlins for using nothing more than a supplement then why not pull Caitlyn's. It was a woman competing in a men's event. Damn , she beat all those guys.

Well BB there are many trained and renowned doctors that do consider him ill....and the worst thing to do is allow someone to transgender. The suicide rate for post transgenders is huge and increasing causing many thinking professionals to second guess the allowing of these ill people to perform something that is non reversible. If someone in my family wanted to do this I would tell them they are ill and we would get the help they need. Not knuckle under and just say cutting your nutsak off and drilling a hole will solve it. Growing boobs and dressing like a woman does not make you a woman. The chromosomes don't change. You only become the ultimate cross dresser.

'Claiming that this is civil-rights matter and encouraging surgical intervention is in reality to collaborate with and promote a mental disorder'. Dr Paul McHugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    I agree 100%...This is a very sick society, with very sick people that have lost their way....I know many will dis-agree with me, but I would not want to be this "thing" when it comes time to face my maker and report how I have lived my life.....What a disgrace to the real men in this world....JMHO
    +1... this implies that God made a mistake... don't think so....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    Bruce Jenner is not sick. Sick implies that an illness can be cured. He does not have an illness.
    He is different. His genetics are different than yours and mine.
    I am happy for him that he can live the rest of his life without the torment and frustration that he lived up until his transgendering.
    If someone in your family suffered from the demons that he has fought all these years, you might sing a different tune.

His torment would be over with a 9mm also and far cheaper and better for the ones who have to hear about it as well... JMHO
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    His torment would be over with a 9mm also and far cheaper and better for the ones who have to hear about it as well... JMHO
    I agree.

As long as I didn't pay any tax money towards his/her procedures, I'm not really concerned with what he/she did to his/her own body.
    blue 2015 F6B Deluxe - sold
    2022 Yamaha Ténéré 700 - coming soon

Perhaps a more poignant question comes out of this subject. What mutations lay ahead in genetic engineering?

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!