Bruce Jenner - Page 4
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Jenner

shooter
    On a brighter note Steve I only like two more pieces to have the B all chromed out. Dang I like shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Well BB there are many trained and renowned doctors that do consider him ill....and the worst thing to do is allow someone to transgender. The suicide rate for post transgenders is huge and increasing causing many thinking professionals to second guess the allowing of these ill people to perform something that is non reversible. If someone in my family wanted to do this I would tell them they are ill and we would get the help they need. Not knuckle under and just say cutting your nutsak off and drilling a hole will solve it. Growing boobs and dressing like a woman does not make you a woman. The chromosomes don't change. You only become the ultimate cross dresser.

'Claiming that this is civil-rights matter and encouraging surgical intervention is in reality to collaborate with and promote a mental disorder'. Dr Paul McHugh
    He is one sick puppy !!
    You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.
    Not knuckle under and just say cutting your nutsak off and drilling a hole will solve it. Growing boobs and dressing like a woman does not make you a woman. The chromosomes don't change. You only become the ultimate cross dresser.
    Stroguy you pretty smart !

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Pitiful isn't it.
    It is pitiful !!Attachment 14338
    And Steve said on a thread: It's time to lighten the mood around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    +1... this implies that God made a mistake... don't think so....
    GOD allows us all to make a lot of dumb, sick, stupid & rediculous choices. Bruce sure needed guidance but in his world who could give it? Sad! GOD doesn't make mistakes but we make up for them.

Quote Originally Posted by GNW View Post
    It is pitiful !!Attachment 14338
    And Steve said on a thread: It's time to lighten the mood around here.
    Now if he changes his mind and wants his male part back, if he had the slice and tuck, that operation is called an "Adadictomy", I'll be here all week.

shooter

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    Bruce Jenner is not sick. Sick implies that an illness can be cured. He does not have an illness.
    He is different. His genetics are different than yours and mine.
    I am happy for him that he can live the rest of his life without the torment and frustration that he lived up until his transgendering.
    If someone in your family suffered from the demons that he has fought all these years, you might sing a different tune.
    Bigbird, I am so impressed that the only person on this thread that stood up for Bruce Jenner is a Canadian. I raise a glass to you sir!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Exploring the world, one road at a time.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ISLANDER1089 View Post
    Bigbird, I am so impressed that the only person on this thread that stood up for Bruce Jenner is a Canadian. I raise a glass to you sir!
    I don't anybody on this site cares one way or the other what it does...I think the main problem is that we are being forced in one way or another to live it as well. I wont bother to start the liberal Canadian thing... maybe you can get it to move up to your country...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

What's Next?

Give it a few years and we'll have men marrying their daughters. What a world, what a world!

Who cares, just ignore it like I did and it won't bother you, as to the money thing that's just capitalism doing it's thing and making money anywhere it can.
    JAYGO