Question for heli bar owners - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question for heli bar owners

Thanks, they should arrive Wed/ Thurs next week. My local Honda dealer wants $357 to install...

Quote Originally Posted by db24 View Post
    Thanks, they should arrive Wed/ Thurs next week. My local Honda dealer wants $357 to install...
    db...my advice is to install these yourself and save $357. The included instructions are exceptional and easy to follow. You can do this!
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    db...my advice is to install these yourself and save $357. The included instructions are exceptional and easy to follow. You can do this!
    Double Ditto! it is not a quick job but not hard either. Half that price is good money and you don't have to be a ace mechanic, just take your time and follow the instructions.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I asked a local dealer about installation and they want $78 an hour.

Even if it takes them 3 hours its $234 compared to someone who doesn't have the aptitude or tools equals peace of mind and if its a solid shop will stand behind their work.

I am truly impressed by the work you all complete on your bikes just not my strength.

I have learned in my few years that when I try to do something like this on my own it ends up taking more money and time fixing what I broke.