North end 5 Lane

Thread: North end 5 Lane

North end 5 Lane

The north end of Cadillac, Michigan is a 5 lane, a lot of accidents from people pulling out at the wrong time. So I am pulling out of a business and this is a 45 mph zone and here comes by me 3 knuckleheads on loud motorcycles, one of them was on a 3 wheeler, they had to be doing at least 75 mph during the busiest time of the day. Life is already a terminal illness, use a little common sense and don't try to speed up the process, the life you save may be mine. And they say motorcyclist have a bad reputation. I wonder why

"Knuckleheads" so I'm guessing HD, I see more Panheads around here, once in a while a Flathead.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    "Knuckleheads" so I'm guessing HD, I see more Panheads around here, once in a while a Flathead.
    Yea there seems to be way to many Knuckleheads out there these days.

Oh... you meant MC....never mind nothing to see here.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

shooter
    Well its definitely not just a HD thing. Around here its sport bikes. Some of these young guys are crazy. I think they want to die. I admit to cranking it up sometimes but never in a congested area or a residential area. There is a time and place for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Well its definitely not just a HD thing. Around here its sport bikes. Some of these young guys are crazy. I think they want to die. I admit to cranking it up sometimes but never in a congested area or a residential area. There is a time and place for everything.
    Unfortunately the SQUIDs are everywhere (Suddenly Quick Until I Die). I see them daily on my rides up the One riding like they are at Laguna Seca, passing cages on a two lane road that is over 60 miles of continuous double yellow, blind curves. We lose one or two a year, often to the mountain side or over the cliff a thousand feet into the pacific ocean.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/