Advice about fog lights?

Thread: Advice about fog lights?

Advice about fog lights?

I'll invest soon in fog lights, and I think it's down to BikeMP3's LED 960 lights and the new rectangular lights from Big Bike Parts. The 960's, as near as I can tell, are proven and seem to have a lot of fans. The BBP lights look great but aren't fully proven. I'd welcome advice from folks with direct experience with these lights, before I plunk down cash for one of these relatively expensive accessories. Thanks very much.

It oughta be a crime to have this much fun on a motorcycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    I'll invest soon in fog lights, and I think it's down to BikeMP3's LED 960 lights and the new rectangular lights from Big Bike Parts. The 960's, as near as I can tell, are proven and seem to have a lot of fans. The BBP lights look great but aren't fully proven. I'd welcome advice from folks with direct experience with these lights, before I plunk down cash for one of these relatively expensive accessories. Thanks very much.
    Depends on what you want, from what I know the 960's throw down way more light, I have the BBPs

I've always liked the 960's, never had them though.

IMHO... the 960 are great for day time riding when you want to be seen...at night they blind everybody that is coming... The ones from BBP have been out for many many years...they were just smart enough to put a rectangular lens on a old light !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com