Going to the dark side. after nine thousand plus miles started noticing a vibration as I lean the bike on straight smooth asphalt road or in a curve the factory Bridgestone rear tire has start coupling on both side causing vibration when leaning. Now at ten thousand miles it has got unbearable. Always kept check on air pressures at 40-41 psi front and rear. Front tire looks as if another five to six thousand miles. so after a lot of online research about running car tire and talking to some Goldwing owners face to face that are running on the dark side . I have decided to go to the dark side. I had made my mind up to go with the Kumho ECSTA ST XRP 195/55/16 Run Flat. I work for automotive supplier that sales car tires which means I can get them cost but so have it The ware house that's supplies us does not carry that Kumho tired. so what they sent me was a Bridgestone Driveguard 205/55r16re 16th 91v. Ok here's my questions questions 1. will the 205 55 16 fit my 2014 F6B without any interference or other problems or would it be better to just go with the 195 55 16 driveguard. 2. I noticed a big price difference in the two tires with the driveguard much cheaper I could get for under a hundred bucks. Coast not being a big factor which would be the better tire as far as ride handling and mileage. While I'm at it any thoughts on double darkside when the front tire wear out. Appreciate any opinion