To go a long with the, do you wear a helmet thread.
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: To go a long with the, do you wear a helmet thread.

To go a long with the, do you wear a helmet thread.

Do you always wear a jacket, sometimes wear a jacket, or never wear a jacket. I guess I should probably take out never wear a jacket. I know when its hot out I don't wear a jacket, and I know some people that won't get on their bike with out one.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg O View Post
    Do you always wear a jacket, sometimes wear a jacket, or never wear a jacket. I guess I should probably take out never wear a jacket. I know when its hot out I don't wear a jacket, and I know some people that won't get on their bike with out one.
    I dress for the ride, cause ya never know when or how bad, but that it will happen if ya ride long enough.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

TEXAS heat? Got to be a trade off. I do not wear a jacket 98% of the time in the summer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I'm an ATGATT person whether it's hot or cold.

Weather permitting

Up here in Michigan a Alpine star with the inserts and liner are sometimes a necessity as cold can get you shivering. But on the warm days a vest is nice with short sleeve shirts and if its really warm then down to the T shirt. Cold weather I pull out the Cortech Denim jacket with the quilted liner. I have a heavy leather motorcycle jacket but its a bit much and I should never have purchased it as its hung in the closet for the duration of my first bike of 8 year and looks like it will stay there. The Cortech Jacket is much nicer for cold.

I always wear a jacket when it's cool or cold out. Or foul weather. I don't always wear one on hot days, although I wet my shirt and wear a mesh jacket on occasion.

On another note, I ride in jeans and long sleeves 99% of the time. I like to stay out of the sun, and you dehydrate slower when covered up.

I go by the weather.
    I understand the ATGATT philosophy,but to chance heat stroke in extremely hot weather makes absolutely no sense to me.

Doug

ATGATT here...95% before and will 100% positively after my accident, once I ride again.

ATGATT? Poor phafor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I've been riding with a Shoei GT-Air and recently bought a Bell Pit Boss for the brutal Texas summer heat. I always wear a jacket on the sport bike, but usually just roll with helmet and boots on the F6B in the summer months.