Unfortunately I have not been around to know what inspired this post.

I have ALWAYS asked everyone to act your age and NOT your shoe size.

This is a CLUBHOUSE full of brothers and sisters .... RESPECT one another .... agree to disagree.

If the "Off -Topic" section is the problem, then perhaps we need to turn it off for a while until everyone cools their jets.

I like to here ALL sides of the facts and sometimes I have disagreed with a few ... My personal experiences may vary from yours ...

I ask the membership to PLEASE forward me the names of any bad apples within the bunch, I did not create this board so that GROWN men could act like 2nd grade school girls on the playground.

I hate to remove people from this forum, however we have had a few bad apples in the past and once removed ... members that left due to the nonsense returned. Sometimes the trash starts to stink and needs to be thrown out

A friendly reminder .... this is a PRIVATE forum provided for everyones enjoyment ... FREE of charge to the membership.
Please respect one another and PLEASE respect the Forum and how we want it to be.

We host a GREAT Rally and everyone has enjoyed it because of the caliber of members that we have attending ... everyone is respectful, helpful and enjoyable to be around. Looks like we will have a large turn out at the rally, looking forward to it

Respectfully, Phantom