If I may, I'd like to offer a friendly reminder to all of us regarding keeping our board "friendly". I say all of "us" because I, too, can border on being unfriendly at times It's normal to be passionate about some things and I suppose it's part of human nature to think we're right. With that in mind, may I say it's OK to state our personal opinions on any subject and, if fact, it's encouraged. What is NOT OK is to cite other's opinions as being wrong or stupid. That doesn't mean we can't disagree but we need to respect others and refrain from making personal attacks. I have seen more than one member withdraw from this board because they felt personally attacked or insulted. To be honest, I may have run off one or two myself. I, too, have a limit on what I can handle and may finally feel justified to respond. Sometimes, that is warranted and many of you can think of examples of that. Maybe you even asked...why did it take you so long? Most importantly, we have gathered here to learn from each other and the membership we have is a tremendous resource. So, let's make a renewed effort to keep it friendly (where we can) and respect each other as much as possible. Finally, some are more "thin-skinned" than others. To those I would say, try not to take things quite so personally. Believe it or not, it's not always meant that way.