Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
Guys this us my experience with Baggershield. I was asked to not post this but now another member has had problems. Besides the bubbles and the waviness is the hideous bronze color. BS says they don't manufacture bronze shields. They intimated that my pics may be doctored. Yeah , like I'm that smart. I was told if I paid return shipping and the shield was perfect for a restocking fee I might get some money back. Yeah right. Time I pay all that I'll keep it for display.Attachment 14640Attachment 14641
That definitely looks Bronze. Sorry you have had bad experience with them. My Sheild seems to be good quality so far, haven't really looked for bubbles yet -nothing that stands out. I know after years of owning bikes and installing aftermarket parts, sometime aftermarket parts don't fit right or have to be worked-modified sometimes. I'm a little anal about things like that, most would just bolt on and go and may not notice or care about the exact fit/look. So my problem was more with me wanting a perfect fit look. They seem like a good company and I think you definitely have a valid concern - hope that they will resolve you issue.

Thanks Again Shooter