Kinda true... found on fb - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kinda true... found on fb

Quote Originally Posted by Spankyrir View Post
    Not too far from the truth! Too funny!

I don't get the whole bmw stereotype either. I would drive that car in a heartbeat with my hot wife sitting next to me. The people who call them gay are probably the same guys who drive around in there big pickups and never use the bed for anything. Or they can't afford one, that's why they are gay. As far as there bikes. I love my f6. But that bmw 6 sure puts out some power

Quote Originally Posted by Brian D View Post
    I don't get the whole bmw stereotype either. I would drive that car in a heartbeat with my hot wife sitting next to me. The people who call them gay are probably the same guys who drive around in there big pickups and never use the bed for anything. Or they can't afford one, that's why they are gay. As far as there bikes. I love my f6. But that bmw 6 sure puts out some power
    I drove it around the block once before buying it, never since. It is my hot wife's garage queen (which took over my workshop floor ).

It's just a joke; I wouldn't read too much into it.

The preposterousness of it all is the punchline, I mean look at the 2 female figures next to Suzuki. You don't actually think someone who rides a Suzi can pick up women do ya?