Russellville - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Russellville

Shoot a flare if you need the Coast Guard! Them she's can be pretty demanding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter

shooter
    Attachment 17246View from the deck if the Cliff Restaurant and Inn on Arkansas Hwy 7.

shooter
    Attachment 17248 A different B for Monday thru Friday.

shooter
    Attachment 17249 Cliff Restaurant and inn. That's the top of an 80 ft tree below the dining room.

shooter
    Attachment 17250They call this the Arkansas Grand Canyon. Hwy 7 between Jasper and Russellville.

shooter

shooter
    Guys Hwy 7 lived up to its billing. Especially from Harrison to the Cliff Inn. One of the curviest and definitely the hilliest roads I have been on. Elevation change was massive. In the way back at Jasper we came up on an Eighteen wheeler that had rolled. 7% Grade and he lost his brakes. They were smoking. Stupid cause every few hundred feet there are signs saying "trucks15 mph". They have gravel pits and brake test areas also. Its steep. I used third and fourth a lot for the engine braking. It was a great ride and we enjoyed Russellville Honda. The staff there are very courteous and friendly. It is an eye popping facility. Fantastic service area. There place covers probably 3 acres.

Great report. Any chance HOR can supply scantily clad bike washers? I only am asking for Steve's benefit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Male or Female?