Does anyone know how many F6B's were made in 2013 and 2014
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know how many F6B's were made in 2013 and 2014

Does anyone know how many F6B's were made in 2013 and 2014

Does anyone know how many units were produced in 2013 and 2014. Just curious.

More than they could sell.
    2013 F6b Deluxe Black
    2000 Confederate Confederado
    1951 Harley Davidson Hydraglide

Quote Originally Posted by tozco View Post
    Mother Honda will never disclose how many they made just like the 2004/2005 Rune no one knows the true number, it is even hard to guess with so many different VIN numbers out there. IMO

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Greg I think you'd have to be one helluva detective to gleen specific numbers, or you know an insider at Honda Corporate.

I think the best that we (the public) can do is see regional data from quarterly financial statements. Below is a summary from 2010 to 2015; I believe "motorcycles" includes all bikes and ATV's and UTV's (not 100 % sure on that). There may be other sources where these totals can be broken down a little more, but I couldn't point you to any.

I think it's real interesting to see that huge bump in units sold in 2013 and the continued increases into 2015 (note that these are fiscal years, not calendar). What other major event occurred in the Honda North American motorcycle world in 2013 other than the release of the F6? Idk the answer, but it's hard to believe that F6 sales didn't make a healthy contribution.

http://www.statista.com/statistics/2...ales-of-honda/

Quote Originally Posted by tozco View Post
    Is it depressing always seeing the negative side of things?

Not depressing at all, and not really seeing it as the negative side of things, in this case just an interesting fact. What's more interesting is how I seem to be drawn to things that don't appeal to the masses. That is the F6b.
    2013 F6b Deluxe Black
    2000 Confederate Confederado
    1951 Harley Davidson Hydraglide

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Mother Honda will never disclose how many they made just like the 2004/2005 Rune no one knows the true number, it is even hard to guess with so many different VIN numbers out there. IMO

Honda will NEVER tell.... the Rune had four units that started with the number 1.... they had a "1" for each color and the original...no telling how many they made... and honda ain't tellin.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Honda will NEVER tell.... the Rune had four units that started with the number 1.... they had a "1" for each color and the original...no telling how many they made... and honda ain't tellin.....
    Correct, but my highly speculative guess is less than 5,000 each of the two years they were made, I've heard numbers like 2,500 each year, but then again just like my barber, only Honda knows for sure and they ain't telling

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

On the Valkyrie site you can find how many were made each year and how many were made in your color combination and model. I don't know were this imformation came from.

Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    On the Valkyrie site you can find how many were made each year and how many were made in your color combination and model. I don't know were this imformation came from.
    Hey Jack, can you dig a little and see where those numbers came from? Or maybe link to a thread?

This kind of fits this thread...

Our delivery guy stopped at a Honda dealer today. Told the guy about me. They have a 2013 leftover brand new. Here's the deal...start to negotiate from $20,999. After whatever price we can settle at, Honda with give me a $2500.00 rebate. Now, I have a local deal available for a used one, from a guy here who will remain nameless...2013, 2200 plus miles, deluxe, $14,500 ( or so ).

Honda sounds like they want to wheel and deal to me.

Any input from the gallery on this?