Mick-O-Peg or Ergo III? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mick-O-Peg or Ergo III?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
    I did mine in black PlastiDip. They look factory.
    Did you just PlastiDip the chrome extension (with black base kit) or did you PlastiDip the entire chrome kit ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    I certainly was interested in talking to the owner of Mick O, but I went with what and who was available. Sorry, if after several attempts at contacting someone and no reply or acknowledgement, I figured red flag, move on.
    im surprised you couldn't get ahold of them I talked with them a few times and never had a problem getting ahold of them

They only use eml...I have done some business with them in the past week or so.... they do us the slowest mail possible...I can get a eml add if needed.................and I remember!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Yeah, I was about to pull the trigger on the Mick-O based on what I read on this forum. I just wanted to talk to someone about which size to order.
    I emailed (twice) and called 3 times. No response. That has been 3 days now. I just went ahead and ordered the ERGO's.

I had not problems other that shipping...and they are on the cheap side of shipping..... Write to Jay and put something in the memo line so he knows it is not fake...

Mickopegs@Gmail.com
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

There are black Ergo III's on my black beauty

JayRock, how do you like them? I ordered the Black ERGO II.
    Matt

I got my ERGO II black forward pegs yesterday. Solid and good looking.
    Installed them this morning. The installation was straight forward with very little issues. The only issue I had was getting those darn roll pins that are compressed between the mini arm and the paddle joint to stay while pulling the hex bolt in. I finally took a drill with a slightly over-sized bit and drilled about an eight of the way into the tiny holes. Just so I could push the role pins in to align them and screw bolt in. They stayed put, lined up and compressed just as they should.
    Pegs look and feel great!
    Matt

I have the Ergo II's on both the Wing and F6B. I'm 5'8" and I reach them no problem. The Valkyrie however the Ergo II's aren't long enough. Apparently I sit much further back so the ERGO III's will be going on that one. Either will work and definitely more adjustably with the Ergo III.

I haven't had any issues with Kury stuff so far and I've bought a lot of it. I have the drop mini boards on the wing and Ergo pegs on all of them and it's all really good. So far at least.
    2016 Polaris Slingshot
    2015 Matte Silver F6B
    2014 GoldWing Tourer
    2014 Valkyrie F6C
    2015 Mustang GT
    2014 Focus ST3

I have the Micks for aggressive riders that are mounted to the vertical part of the engine guards. I love mine. Spring loaded so when they are now in use they come up and out of the way.

I am surprised you can't get them. They got back with me quickly and helped me pick the right setup. I think they are a smaller family owned business, so they may have an issue or are really busy. Email contact worked best for me - very responsive.