Election 2016 - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Election 2016

I like Ben Carson, but he doesn't have a chance. Brilliant man, wants to make things right, but no political experience. This country will vote like a bunch of lambs, follow what looks good to everyone else. Besides Carson, I'd love to see Trump get in there and shake the place up. It needs it!

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Interesting take on Trump. Any specifics to support it ? Is he in bed with the Bushes ?
    First of all he would never take the pay cut, second he is a dictator in his corporate world he doesn't know what it is to compromise with 535 people to get what he wants done, he says something and it's over. He can make a call now and have a meeting with any foreign leader in the world, what does he need this for, he's got the money AND the power. If you're in the game you have to deal with the Bushes, like it or not they are major players in the tiny world of the super power families. The old man was not only president but head of the CIA, their headquarters is named after him, these are no small players. HW's father Prescott Bush was even more powerful.

What we need

What we need is a statesman, do we have one,NO, what we also need is an honesty politician, do we have one, well if there is, the number is very small. I would never vote for Hillary, nor would I vote for Trump, Jeb Bush, maybe, as I still haven't made up my mind on him. I am waiting to see what the others are bringing to the table. This country has gone to the dogs, everyone looking for that free scrap of meat. Everyone wanting to jump on the Government tit for the free stuff. The Government with all their experience not figuring out how a government should be run. We definitely need someone with experience, unlike Obama with nothing to his credit. I will vote for the best man on this next election, hopefully someone that can get the country turned around and headed in the right direction. Our forefathers are turning over in their graves watching these morons destroy a great nation.

I'm looking for a "former democrat now Republican very successful governor with military experience" individual.

Anyone fit that bill?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Hillary

Elements are in place for a possible Clinton - Trump runoff.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Trump should make republican debates a must see.

shooter
    Just my thoughts but I would really like to see a non politician as president. Trump doesn't need the money. He already has the prestige. He is nobodys patsy. I think he would do what's right and watch the purse strings.

It's truly sad that Chelsea Sullenberger isn't on the ballot. He is the problem solver with the best outcome.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Just my thoughts but I would really like to see a non politician as president. Trump doesn't need the money. He already has the prestige. He is nobodys patsy. I think he would do what's right and watch the purse strings.
    I agree with you Shooter. However, I think there is pause for concern with what Tax has said regarding Trump's leadership style. Being POTUS is not like being the "boss". That being said, I like the idea of a savvy non-politician president, and the fact that neither political party is in love with him I think could work in the people's favor. If he's not a single party's 'puppet', then the two sides of Congress will have to work together.